MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    Stros want pitching, maybe Phillies try to move Singleton for a pitcher of his caliber
    Nothing to do with baseball but greatest avy-sig combo ever fenikz.

Back to baseball. Edwin Jackson=CHAMPIONSHIP!

Comment

• So this is what it feels like to have an awesome GM? I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        So this is what it feels like to have an awesome GM? I like it.
        So quickly you turn on the old GM. You used to sing his praises. Screaming for K-Rod and such.

Comment

• It's funny how you love to turn everything around.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            They did by offering Cosart.
            Along with Singleton, too and Ed Wade turned it down. Luckily it's Ed Wade so the Phils could still send Vance Worley and Mayberry Jr. for Pence.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              It's funny how you love to turn everything around.
              He loved Minaya. So much more than you ever did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                He loved Minaya. So much more than you ever did.
                I'm sorry, what? I killed Minaya. Relentlessly. I do recall wanting K-Rod (not at that contract because he's a reliever), but otherwise, you are very mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  I'm sorry, what? I killed Minaya. Relentlessly. I do recall wanting K-Rod (not at that contract because he's a reliever), but otherwise, you are very mistaken.
                  I'm mistaken then. I just remember you constantly banging that K-Rod drum.

Comment

• So we have to wait another day to find out the true trade? **** that. I'm just going to sit here and believe that it's going to be Peguero and Culberson for Beltran. There. I feel better now. Where's my goddamned WS mug?
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Yeah, ATL was never gentle in his hatred of Minaya. He did want K-Rod though, which I still make fun of him for, but he has hated Minaya for as long as I can remember.
                      (shameless self-promotion)
                      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        So we have to wait another day to find out the true trade? **** that. I'm just going to sit here and believe that it's going to be Peguero and Culberson for Beltran. There. I feel better now. Where's my goddamned WS mug?
                        In Roy Halladay's hand

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          In Roy Halladay's hand
                          No silly, Roy is holding the "I'm Cody Ross' *****" mug.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Just for fun. In case anyone thought I was a Minaya fan.

The system still isn't impressive at all. (In response to hearing Omar improved the farm.)

Omar sucks, but a couple of nice finds in Hisanori Takahashi and Raul Valdes. At least thus far.

Just need Omar and Jerry to get fired.

Oliver Perez makes me want to ******* slaughter people. Someone explain to me how the **** someone could give this flying sack of **** ****** 3 years 36 million. How ******* mind blowingly ******** do you have to be Omar you giant **********? Get the **** out of here, this **** cannot happen soon enough. I hope the entire Minaya family dies a horrible death for this madness. And **** you Jerry you **** in the mouth mumbling ************. You are stupid as **** and I would sleep like a ******* baby if you were to receive a metal pole through your eye.

I still think you're wrong. You're going to tell me the Wilpon family was all giddy to bring in Alex Cora for two million and forced Omar to trade for GMJ? (In response to blaming Jerry more than Omar)

I've left too much evidence behind with all my rants. I'd be caught in no time. Besides, he and Omar should be gone soon enough. If they make it past this year, all bets are off. It's still painful that I have to watch this crap though. (In response to me possible murdering Minaya)

Omar's a ******* idiot too.

I'm sure Omar thinks it's a good idea too. He's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Omar and Jerry suck.

Omar can really turn this offseason around with Branyan and Felipe Lopez. It's a shame he's not smart enough to make either one of these moves.

Omar's line of thinking was like, "Gary Matthews Jr.? I've heard that name before. Really good defender. And you are willing to pay most of the contract? Done."

Jesus Christ. I really should be numb to the mind boggling stupidity of the Mets organization by now, but I just cannot bring myself to it. I mean, seriously. How ******* stupid can one team be, especially with the large sum of money they spend. Let's not make this out to be Oliver Perez bad, because it isn't, but once again, it shows a fundamental lack of understanding. Matthews Jr. is ******* horrendous. He's actually hurting us by even being a member of the team. Unless he plans on supplying everyone with the finest undetectable steroids there are. If so, kudos to you Omar. Somehow, I doubt it though. But, why do we find it necessary to do this when we have a ******* superior player on the roster in Pagan? Oh, he's going to be traded for a pitcher. Yeah, it's going to be an overpaid pitcher who really isn't good if we make a trade at all. It's just dumb. It's Omar making a move to make a move, and that generally doesn't work out when you are a complete idiot.

The bullpen signings were good moves. This comes a year after that awful Putz trade and K-Rod contract though. It's not hard to win a lot of games when you spend this kind of money.

I cannot wait for the day it ends. (In response to "How is Omar still a GM?")

Eh. Both know jack **** about baseball so it doesn't mean much. (In response to Omar not running the team)

Um, Omar Minaya still has a job. Anything is possible.

I don't know who to be more angry with. Omar Minaya or Oliver Perez. They are both awful though.

Theo is going to rape Omar.

For sure. And please, take Omar with you.

Thank our dumbass GM Omar Minaya for this one.

http://citifield.files.wordpress.com...ar-minaya1.jpg

Can we please fire this man now?

I wish Omar Minaya was as smart as I.

Thanks for choosing Oliver ******* Perez over Derek Lowe, Omar.

Screw you Omar. Jump off a bridge.

Few nuggets from the past few years. I think the last time I remember liking Minaya was after the Johan trade. You are right though, I did love me some K-Rod. Just that contract and the vesting option, ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              No silly, Roy is holding the "I'm Cody Ross' *****" mug.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Twins/Nationals have talked about a Span for Storen type trade.. would be nice to get AJ Cole out of that somehow, or give them Revere instead of Span.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information