• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked Minaya.
    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• If we trade Denard Span for a ******* reliever I'm going to flip.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        Twins/Nationals have talked about a Span for Storen type trade.. would be nice to get AJ Cole out of that somehow, or give them Revere instead of Span.
        AJ Cole is going nowhere, and Revere is not worth Storen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          AJ Cole is going nowhere, and Revere is not worth Storen.

Well if does happen it sure as hell better include more than Drew Storen. Son of a ***** Bill Smith isn't getting ****** over once in a trade for a Nationals closer enough?

Comment

• If we give up Span straight up for Storen I will punch the nearest soft object as to not hurt my hand.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• So Beltran is out of tonight's lineup, and the Giants are rumored to be very close to finishing a deal for him. Might as well fly him to Philly

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                So Beltran is out of tonight's lineup, and the Giants are rumored to be very close to finishing a deal for him. Might as well fly him to Philly
                This post confuses me...

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  This post confuses me...
                  I'm basically saying he is a Giant, and I want to see him play tonight instead of waiting a day

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    I'm basically saying he is a Giant, and I want to see him play tonight instead of waiting a day
                    Wow I feel like an idiot...

Comment

• i don't get trading away one of your elite top 3 prospects for a 2 month rental. it isn't a good idea, usually never ends well.

i remember when the indians traded bartolo colon for grady sizemore, cliff lee, and brandon phillips. part of the reason why the expos aren't the expos anymore.

Comment

• I'm not to bummed about losing Wheeler. I've heard several people that are close to the Single A San Jose Giants say Wheeler hasn't looked nearly as good as Lincecum or Cain when they were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                          i don't get trading away one of your elite top 3 prospects for a 2 month rental. it isn't a good idea, usually never ends well.

i remember when the indians traded bartolo colon for grady sizemore, cliff lee, and brandon phillips. ]b]part of the reason why the expos aren't the expos anymore.[/b]
                          That's not how it happened. They were on their last year of actually being the Expos, and thought they'd be contracted, so Minaya made a last ditch move to make the playoffs. It was stupid, but it isn't why the Nationals aren't in Montreal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, even if Wheeler panned out, he'd still be the 4th starter on the Giants LOL. I know they have concerns about his delivery and the dreaded "inverted W" arm action. I'm happy the deal isn't for Gary Brown though, because I know the Giants management has a much better grasp on pitching prospects rather than hitters. If they're giving away Wheeler for a 2-3 month rental, then you have to think they are not high on him.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Maybe Wheeler turns out like Alderson.......

:(

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                                Maybe Wheeler turns out like Alderson.......

:(
                                Alderson's velocity disappeared before the trade.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information