Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adrian Gonzalez has missed 3 opposite field homeruns this week by a few inches :( He's wearing out the wall, but he's having a hard time getting the ball over it.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      What are the chances the Giants are able to sign Beltran long term after the season?
      Slim to none. If he is willing to accept a 2 year deal might have a chance but it does not help that he is a Boras client.

      Comment


      • The Pirates need a hitter in the worst way....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hines View Post
          The Pirates need a hitter in the worst way....
          Melky Cabrera for a pitching prospect...

          Comment


          • Shields is getting rocked tonight. You know you're having a bad day when Ryan Sweeney takes you deep.

            Comment


            • Pat Burrell released, Brandon Belt sent to AAA

              http://twitter.com/#!/CSNAuthentic/s...03187505963008

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                Adrian Gonzalez has missed 3 opposite field homeruns this week by a few inches :( He's wearing out the wall, but he's having a hard time getting the ball over it.
                That's not the only wall he's wearing out. (It's your mom's, in case you didn't know)

                JustkiddingIloveyouEE!
                (shameless self-promotion)
                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                  Pat Burrell released, Brandon Belt sent to AAA

                  http://twitter.com/#!/CSNAuthentic/s...03187505963008
                  Release Burrell, keep Rowand? Sure why not.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • 2 more HR for Upton at Petco

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Release Burrell, keep Rowand? Sure why not.
                      Rowand at least hasn't been hurt 90% of this season and is atleast serviceable defensively. He's also showed some life batting too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Release Burrell, keep Rowand? Sure why not.
                        There's like 25 million reasons that won't happen.

                        /T.O.'s publicist
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                          Rowand at least hasn't been hurt 90% of this season and is atleast serviceable defensively. He's also showed some life batting too.
                          Burrell is a better hitter, and Torres is perfectly fine in center. Rowand doesn't really have any purpose.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                            Pat Burrell released, Brandon Belt sent to AAA

                            http://twitter.com/#!/CSNAuthentic/s...03187505963008
                            Well apparently this didnt happen

                            Comcast SportsNet has just spoken with Giants GM Brian Sabean, who says that our earlier report about the release of Pat Burrell and the demotion of Brandon Belt is absolutely wrong, by his account.

                            We had it from a source who we thought was viable, and we regret the mistake.
                            http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/27/11/G...11&feedID=2796

                            But still i'd rather hold on to Rowand then Burrell. Burrell gets a homerun during garbage time every so often and people look at the stats and think he's good.
                            Last edited by hawkeye123; 07-28-2011, 01:36 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Tsuyoshi Nishioka is so terrible. Can we have Nick Punto back?
                              NO! He is ours!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post

                                But still i'd rather hold on to Rowand then Burrell. Burrell gets a homerun during garbage time every so often and people look at the stats and think he's good.
                                http://www.csnbayarea.com/07/27/11/G...11&feedID=2796
                                It doesn't really matter, he's a better hitter than Rowand.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information