No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the Pirates jump up in that mess. They could get a nice piece if people are just going to be giving away ****.

Comment

• Just read a rumor the Yanks might get Brown in a 3 way deal. Don't know all the details.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Just read a rumor the Yanks might get Brown in a 3 way deal. Don't know all the details.
        Well that would just be dandy.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Dont get picky.
          I would rather stand pat than go get Bedard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            I don't think very highly of the Red Sox system at this point.
            The top is empty. Kalish has a chance to turn into an above average right fielder who can defend and hit for power. Middlebrooks is the same, except at 3rd base. Not the biggest fan in the world of him though. He's been slow to adjust to every level and that's never a good sign. The rest is all pretty meh at the top, except for Lavarnway, who lacks a true defensive position. Ranaudo is overrated and hasn't lived up to expectations yet. He should be breezing by A ball with his stuff, but he hasn't dominated like he should.

But we've got quite a few lottery ticket prospects down in the low minors that could end up amounting to something. I'm enthusiastic about a lot of the bats in Greenville right now, in particular.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I think Pence is very much above average, especially in the depleted run environment of today. As for his BABIP this year, his line drives are the highest since his rookie year (where he had a BABIP about the same range), and I don't really trust UZR in evaluating his defense because it is still pretty solid.

He's probably not worth what the Phillies will give for him, but he will be an improvement right now and they don't have much to go on much longer. Utley, Lee, Halladay, and Oswalt are all in their 30s and are going to begin to age soon, while Howard is already getting worse and worse before his insane extension locks in, and who knows with Rollins. Phillies need to go for it now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Halladay vs Morton tonight. Fap fap fap.

Comment

• MLB Trade Rumors: Andrew Bailey "Most Likely" Addition To Rangers Bullpen

Comment

• Carlos Carrasco is a freaking punk

Comment

• Pence to Philly is pretty much all but done. Cosart and Singleton are the headliners.

Comment

• Good thing the Tigers are getting all of the offense out of their system now. They only have to face Dan Haren and Jered Weaver this weekend.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Pence pulled

Comment

• The Astros are the Phillies' farm club.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Braves called up Constanza like I had hoped...but of course he's coming up cold after a red hot year. I'm happy to see him up, though.

Freddie Freeman closing in on a .300 average with this hitting streak.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Have I ever mentioned I hate Juan Pierre? I hate him even more when he ties games up though, for separate reasons.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information