• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      Jacob Turner is awesome.
      Awesome debut besides the SB.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Awesome debut besides the SB.
        I have the believe they told him not to pay too much attention to the run game.

When Andy Oliver made his debut last year, the exact same thing happened. Neither guy was really throwing over to 1st at all to check the runners.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• FIRE JIM LEYLAND!
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• How awesome is this?

Worst Contracts In Sports

Bobby Bonilla was an outfielder for several baseball teams, notably the Pittsburgh Pirates and the New York Mets. He committed 67 errors in two seasons as a Pirates third baseman, but despite that record he was signed to the Mets in 1992 for a five-year contract worth $29 million. He left the team in 1995 for the Baltimore Orioles, but returned in 1999.

Bonilla’s performance was a disappointment, and the Mets decided to cut him loose. However, he still had a year left on his contract and almost $6 million left of his salary.Rather than just cut him a check and get rid of him, the team made a deal to defer payment for 12 years, and it would accrue interest annually at 8%. The deal sure worked out for Bonilla, who received his first $1,193,248 check in July 2011 and will keep getting them every year until 2035.

Comment

• Indians are about to get Ubaldo, more than likely.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ugh Rockies about to rape the Indians for Ubaldo

Comment

• Braves may have to settle for Coco Crisp, I heard. :/

They're still discussing the possibility of either Upton or Bourn, though too.

At least we're looking at the right position, now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Pomeranz and Alex White look to be on their way to Colorado.

Comment

• Pomeranz is gonna be an ace and White is gonna be a #2 or #3 rotational guy as well as soon as 2012. Jiminez was the best pitcher in the league at the start of 2010, but hasn't had quite the velocity this year. It sure seems like the tribe wants to continue losing games 2-1, because if they are gonna make their run next season they will need at least 2 good bats.

Comment

• If Bill Smith gets through this trade deadline without doing something stupid I'm throwing a party.

Comment

• Keith Law just tweeted that Ubaldo is warming up and stretching in the pen now....

Comment

• Man I hate that trade for the Indians.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• yeah, we just gave up a goldmine for a guy who is gonna be here for 2.5 years tops. Pomeranz has the makings of a lefty ace and White has all-star potential as well. Tribe's problem also is hitting, not pitching. Our rotation is fantastic, we need bats.

Comment

• Span for Storen is going to happen. Someone just end me now. I seriously do not understand why we think Ben Revere has been in any way successful in his place, much less good enough to make one of the best leadoff hitters in the game with a ridiculously awesome contract expendable.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information