No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the Yankees asked if they could do a physical on Jimenez if a trade was agreed on and the Rockies said no.....

This is potentially really bad for Cleveland.

Comment

• i dont think the medical for jiminez is gonna end up being a big deal. if it was they wouldnt have traded their top 2 prospects for him, especially considering that he's gonna be here for 3 years, not just as a rental.....though i wouldn't put it past the luck cleveland has to trade the farm for a guy who ends up being damaged goods.

Comment

• I hope the Pirates shop Maholm, Resop, and Veras tomorrow at the going rate of some of these players. Hell, maybe even Hanrahan.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          i dont think the medical for jiminez is gonna end up being a big deal. if it was they wouldnt have traded their top 2 prospects for him, especially considering that he's gonna be here for 3 years, not just as a rental.....though i wouldn't put it past the luck cleveland has to trade the farm for a guy who ends up being damaged goods.

Well...he's lost about 3 mph on his fastball in the last year. Pretty strange for a 27 year old pitcher. There is a lot of people out there who think something is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Steals don't really measure the value of a leadoff hitter nearly as much as OBP, which is why Ozzie and Fredi Gonzalez are jackasses.
            I still can't believe Fredi went to SABR conventions or whatever. I'm pretty sure he just went there for the free food or something.

Comment

• Looks like the Giants made another trade. I don't know for who or for what, but that's what it said on Twitter. Should be announced tonight.

Comment

• Some funny looking dude named Knobler tweeted it's for Orlando Cabrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                  Looks like the Giants made another trade. I don't know for who or for what, but that's what it said on Twitter. Should be announced tonight.
                  Hopefully its for Pudge or Hernandez.

Comment

• What, are Cabrera and Tejada going to play a game of who's the more inept old ass middle infielder?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• R.Harden to BoSox for 1B L.Anderson and PTBN

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/red-s...en-headed-here
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• You can get Lars Anderson for Rich Harden? Jesus Christ....

Comment

• Ha. I kinda forgot about Lars Anderson. They should have traded him a long time ago.
                          Last edited by yo123; 07-30-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• With AGonz locked in at 1B for a good bit... he had no place on the team... wish we could have received something better than the JD Drew of pitchers (DL king)
                            but whatever... he's healthy now and our SP's are banged up bad... so hopefully he'll last until the rest heal up
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
                              You can get Lars Anderson for Rich Harden? Jesus Christ....
                              You already have Lyle Overbay, they're the same basic player.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• If you needed a SP, we could have given you Paul Maholm. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information