X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/Kendrickorn

This. explains. everything.
    Going to another twitter page interrupts my viewing of your twitter picture.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• That's some good stuff. Salty almost didn't make it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• And Yadier explodes.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
          And Yadier explodes.
          he'll be facing a suspension now

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Daniel Claiborne Hudson FTMFW

also Goldschimdt & Upton too :)

D'Backs tied for 1st

Comment

• Yadi blew up at the dumbass that blew a call last night (yeah a suspension is coming, but it was worth it), Kyle McClellan, who I already liked quite a bit, I now love for beaning Nyjer (don't really care if it was or was not intentional), and most of all we won the game! BTW, if u all recall last year before Nyjer charged the mound against Florida and got clocked by Gabby Sanchez, which was awesome, he unneccesarily took out one of our catchers last year when he was a National. So the hatrid of him stems from that and yeah his thing was so annoying last night.

Comment

• Uggla is on a ridiculous hot streak.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  Uggla is on a ridiculous hot streak.
                  Took long enough, but he is beasting. Freddie now has an 18 game hitting streak himself.

edit...and oh Constanza is actually off to a really hot start for us, too. And he actually hit a double a couple of days ago. haha.
                  Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 08-03-2011, 04:05 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• whats with a lot of the hitter`s avgs going down this year...

Comment

• Offense in general has been in decline the last 2 years.

Comment

• Giants score more then 6 runs at home for the first time all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                          Giants score more then 6 runs at home for the first time all year.
                          Direct correlation to Carlos Beltran. That also leads me into watching The Franchise tonight so I can see how exactly Sandy raped Sabean last week.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sorry I'm late. I'm so psyched to get Mike Bourn. He fits what we need perfectly. I'm stoked we could get this move done!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              That also leads me into watching The Franchise tonight so I can see how exactly Sandy raped Sabean last week.
                              Really? Not too difficult. I'm going to guess that Sandy picked up the phone and called Sabean. That's pretty much all it takes to rape him.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                Really? Not too difficult. I'm going to guess that Sandy picked up the phone and called Sabean. That's pretty much all it takes to rape him.
                                Well I'd still like to see it for real. My guess is that it Sabean is like Will Ferrell's character in Austin Powers. If you ask him 3 times he has to say yes or answer.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information