Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Brian Burress sucks. :(
    Did you not listen to me 2 years ago??????????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Run prevention and defense..right Red Sox fans?
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• I am an Indians fan...hfg
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          Run prevention and defense..right Red Sox fans?
          Please don't start that after a week.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Please don't start that after a week.
            I started it after Theo Epstein called JD Drew the 2nd best outfielder in the game on live radio..hfg

Comment

I started it after Theo Epstein called JD Drew the 2nd best outfielder in the game on live radio..hfg
              He's a damn good defender.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Well I didn't hear that but still it might work out. We'll see even though their closer by committee idea flopped really early also years ago.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  He's a damn good defender.
                  preventing runs is like going out to a club and **** blocking every dude you know but sitting on their lap..hfg

Comment

• For a guy who had a questionable bat coming up, Ronny Cedeno has really hit so far this season. I hope he can continue it.

Comment

• shortcomings via free agency and a farm system that has been a product of hype should not be refuted with some grouondbreaking philosphoy of run prevention and defense and stating JD Drew is the 2nd best outfield in the major leagues.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Wilkin Ramirez has been up in Detroit all season, or has he played in Toledo at all?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          Does anyone know if Wilkin Ramirez has been up in Detroit all season, or has he played in Toledo at all?
                          He's in Erie because the organization hates him. Why do you want to know?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            He's in Erie because the organization hates him. Why do you want to know?
                            Because my friends and I try to get a little fan club of his when he comes to Buffalo to play the Bisons.
                            We always cheered him on last season and he met us after the game, took pics, signed autographs, and gave us baseballs and such. :)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• It's way too early in the season for me to care about the MLB but did Boston really get shut down by Carl ******* Pavano? Are you ******* ******** me? Christ.

Comment

• question for you guys. i'm currently in a 4 team fantasy league, and i have fielder howard and gonzalez in my lineup. on my bench i have carlos pena and i'm being offered sandoval from san fran. i'm a little weak at 3rd outside of my starter in longoria. should i hop all over that, or should i stick with pena? thanks alot.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information