No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Padres scored 4 more runs today than the Astros have scored all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
      question for you guys. i'm currently in a 4 team fantasy league, and i have fielder howard and gonzalez in my lineup. on my bench i have carlos pena and i'm being offered sandoval from san fran. i'm a little weak at 3rd outside of my starter in longoria. should i hop all over that, or should i stick with pena? thanks alot.
      Either you're joking or you're the smartest of all the retards. Which is it?
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Either you're joking or you're the smartest of all the retards. Which is it?
        ah, you're hurtin' my feelins bro. ha maybe i should explain this further. myself and a couple friends have a four team league and i picked up pena cuz this other guy has an abysmal infield. so if i had to choose it would be the latter. but that was kinda a serious question just based on my real lack of knowledge in terms of west coast baseball.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

ah, you're hurtin' my feelins bro. ha maybe i should explain this further. myself and a couple friends have a four team league and i picked up pena cuz this other guy has an abysmal infield. so if i had to choose it would be the latter. but that was kinda a serious question just based on my real lack of knowledge in terms of west coast baseball.
          Ok, well then get Kung Fu Panda.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            Ok, well then get Kung Fu Panda.
            thanks dawg. since i'm such a nice guy, +rep for you!

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

question for you guys. i'm currently in a 4 team fantasy league, and i have fielder howard and gonzalez in my lineup. on my bench i have carlos pena and i'm being offered sandoval from san fran. i'm a little weak at 3rd outside of my starter in longoria. should i hop all over that, or should i stick with pena? thanks alot.
              What fun is a 4 team league?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                What fun is a 4 team league?
                well the way it works is we have two teams each and we have a co owner. so we basically have just the "elite" players along with our usual 10 team league.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• How the **** can someone have an abysmal infield in a 4 team league?
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    How the **** can someone have an abysmal infield in a 4 team league?
                    Drafted too many Giants?

Comment

• Reid Brignac and Carl Crawford make me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        How the **** can someone have an abysmal infield in a 4 team league?
                        you'd have to see the format. the dude's other team, since we both ave two, consists of pujols, pedroia, and arod. so what we're doing is like an elite one team and a minor team of sorts. his minor team focused on OFs since he wanted the speed, while i focused on taking players with my minor team that exploited his weaknesses. i hope that makes sense.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Kiss the rings

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                            Kiss the rings
                            Word. Kind of cool Jerry Hairston Jr. flew all night from San Diego to get his ring. Just to turn around and fly back right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                              Word. Kind of cool Jerry Hairston Jr. flew all night from San Diego to get his ring. Just to turn around and fly back right away.
                              Yeah it was also cool the celebration they had with matsui, when they all surrounded him.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Gerald Laird is ******* terrible and needs to go away.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information