Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought the Marlins were supposed to be smart about things like this. Wow.

    R.I.P. Junior Seau

    Comment


    • Apparently it could be because he and Hanley Ramirez have, err, issues...


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Haha, Tigers were down 8-1 going to the 9th inning against the Orioles.

        Enter Kevin Gregg.

        Single, single, single, walks in a run, walks in a run, RBI single. Leaves without retiring a batter.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Apparently it could be because he and Hanley Ramirez have, err, issues...

          Who doesn't Hanley have issues with?

          Comment


          • Has nothing to do with Hanley, Lomo has been sucking lately and it probably has to do with getting Bryan Peterson consistent ABs a bit too. Plus they're a bit peeved with Lomo's maturity level.

            That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

            Comment


            • What a terrible reason. Bryan Peterson is a future 4th outfielder and Morrison has been one of their best hitters this year.

              Comment


              • Uggla's streak is over at 33 games.

                Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

                Comment


                • Adrian Gonzalez has just been treading water all month. Nothing exciting at all. The Jacoby/Pedroia combined hot streak is starting to fade out a bit too :/

                  R.I.P. Junior Seau

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    Has nothing to do with Hanley, Lomo has been sucking lately and it probably has to do with getting Bryan Peterson consistent ABs a bit too. Plus they're a bit peeved with Lomo's maturity level.
                    Lol at demoting Logan Morrison so that you can give Bryan Peterson consistent ABs. Bryan Peterson ******* sucks.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      Adrian Gonzalez has just been treading water all month. Nothing exciting at all. The Jacoby/Pedroia combined hot streak is starting to fade out a bit too :/
                      Sadly, that's the side story to our ****** pitching
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                        Lol at demoting Logan Morrison so that you can give Bryan Peterson consistent ABs. Bryan Peterson ******* sucks.
                        Just a horrible franchise.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                        Comment


                        • Huge series win for the Giants against Florida. Brandon Belt had 2 home runs, hopefully he stay hot and keep Aubery Huff out of the lineup. Biggest series of the year so far for the Giants coming up against Atlanta. The Braves are the last quality team the Giants play for the rest of the year. After this series, 7 games against Houstan and the rest are all vs the NL West. Would be HUGE if we can 3 of 4 against Atlanta.

                          The Giants are spoiled by California weather and always get drained by the humid south.

                          Comment


                          • Damn, that William Beckwith kid is having a year in Appy League Danville for the Braves. Went 3-3 today with 3 homers, 5 RBI, and a BB.

                            I cant wait to see how he develops, he's pretty damn advanced at the bat.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              Damn, that William Beckwith kid is having a year in Appy League Danville for the Braves. Went 3-3 today with 3 homers, 5 RBI, and a BB.

                              I cant wait to see how he develops, he's pretty damn advanced at the bat.
                              Eh, he's almost 21 and in Rookie League.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Eh, he's almost 21 and in Rookie League.
                                Truth...but he's obviously a superior talent down there. From the looks of things, he should be a quick advance.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information