No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
    Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

fashion-and-high-quality-coach-outlet
    coach-outlet-high-quality-with-beautiful-look
    coach-outlet-in-the-city
    Coach Outlet Have Bags of cheap

Comment

• so Bauer is really good :)

5 IP 0 ER 8 K 1 BB in his AA debut

14 IP, 1.93 ERA, 25 K, 5 BB, 5 K/BB, 16 K/9 so far

also

King Upton for MVP :)

http://t.co/KgGN1vR

and let's hope Miley gets called up to replace Marquis, no Duke or Owings please
      Last edited by fenikz; 08-15-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• What's Bauer's inning limit for the year? Seems like he's thrown quite a bit so far. Any chance he gets to pitch in majors this season?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It would be interesting to see if they called him up to a bullpen guy for the stretch run. People were worried about how many pitches he threw at UCLA so AZ might shut him down soon.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I get sad seeing everyone that gets to brag about an awesome prospect or an awesome pitcher or a home run hitter. I think it might be time to wipe the front office and coaching staff and start over in Minny...

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• I dont know if you guys heard, but the Braves just placed Tommy Hanson on the DL. So Atlanta had no choice but to call up Randall Delgado for tomorrow. This will be his second career start, first one didnt go so well...and really, they dont even want him up right now, but it's fun if you're a fan at least.

Delgado's probably feeling pretty good about himself, made his first career AAA start last week and now he's back in the bigs, just one start later.

Funny thing is, all four of our prized pitching prospects are going to have to help get us to the playoffs this season. Only one not up in the bigs right now, is the best one, Teheran.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Dear Dayton.....GET BUBBA SIGNED!!

Comment

• BREAKING: Tigers acquire OF Delmon Young from Twins for Minor Leaguer Cole Nelson and PTBNL.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    I get sad seeing everyone that gets to brag about an awesome prospect or an awesome pitcher or a home run hitter. I think it might be time to wipe the front office and coaching staff and start over in Minny...

We actually have a pretty solid farm system. Hicks and Sano both have huge ceilings although they're still a ways away especially in Sano's case. Also Oswaldo Arcia has come out of nowhere becoming a top prospect too.

Then pitching wise of course we have the usual low ceiling safe guys like Gibson and Hendriks.

Comment

• I don't know who Cole Nelson is but I looked at his numbers and they're nothing special.

I really wish the Twins would stop trading guys who are at their lowest possible value. Especially when Delmon has started showing a more patient approach at the plate recently. Idk maybe the PTBNL is someone with value.

All that being said I really really dislike you Delmon Young and you will not be missed.
                      Last edited by yo123; 08-15-2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Trip post whatever but Leyland is batting him THIRD!?!?!?!?! Oh Jim.

Comment

• Leyland isn't a very smart man, maybe you've heard.

Comment

• This is LITERALLY a move out of left field.

I mean, I'm glad this probably pushes old, statuesque Magglio out the door for good, but it's just too strange and curious of a move for me to wrap my head around.

For Minnesota fans, Brodeur and I have never even heard of Cole Nelson, so have fun with him. It's the PTBNL that somewhat scares me. We're giving up a very good PTBNL to the Mariners in the Fister deal. I just hope it isn't Drew Smyly.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I hope we release Maggs instead of sending down dirks, who is actually producing.

Comment

• The Rangers are separating themselves from the Angels and it's making me a happy happy man. :)

The trade additions of our new relievers have made a big difference.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information