No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Fredi this ******* stupid in Florida? I hate this man. Delgado was in the 70s for pitches, and our bullpen could certainly use the rest...

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
      <3

To be fair, he just jinxed Delgado's no hitter.
      Maybe you should get AIM again dammit.

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
      Was Fredi this ******* stupid in Florida? I hate this man.
      Yes, yes he was.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Thanks for Wheeler and thank you Beltran for staying healthy finally and hitting for 4 months so we can deal you for a top prospect.
        Really? You're not going to thank Sabean? That's kind of silly.

But I wish Wheeler all the best. Hope he turns into an ace on your staff. He would have been a fourth starter on the Giants.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          Really? You're not going to thank Sabean? That's kind of silly.

But I wish Wheeler all the best. Hope he turns into an ace on your staff. He would have been a fourth starter on the Giants.
          Cain isn't an ace.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Cain isn't an ace.
            Yeah, he is.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Yeah, he is.
              He's a borderline ace. He's not as good as Bumgarner or Lincecum in the next few years, which was my point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                He's a borderline ace. He's not as good as Bumgarner or Lincecum in the next few years, which was my point.
                He's so undervalued. I've lost track of the number, but in his career he's had 18 or 19 starts where he's pitched 7 innings or more and allowed 1 or 0 runs and still got a loss or no decision. I'm not even talking earned runs, just overall runs allowed. There are a bunch of hall of fame pitchers with half half those numbers. The guy would be a perennial Cy Young contender on most teams.

Also, he shoved on everybody in the playoffs. 4 starts. 0 earned runs. 1 ring. Beautiful.

Comment

He's so undervalued. I've lost track of the number, but in his career he's had 18 or 19 starts where he's pitched 7 innings or more and allowed 1 or 0 runs and still got a loss or no decision. I'm not even talking earned runs, just overall runs allowed. There are a bunch of hall of fame pitchers with half half those numbers. The guy would be a perennial Cy Young contender on most teams.

Also, he shoved on everybody in the playoffs. 4 starts. 0 earned runs. 1 ring. Beautiful.
                  Eh, I mean he's got that home run controlling thing going this year but in the past he's been slightly above average at striking out guys, slightly above average control, and averageish with homers. He's a very good pitcher who's a very good 2 and a great 3 (and a solid 1), but I wouldn't call him a Cy Young contender by any means.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Cain is one of the few who always outperforms his peripherals though, so judging him solely on K rate and stuff isn't really fair.

Comment

• Lyle Overbay drives in 3 including 2 in the 9th off of Halladay, D'Backs win 3-2

7 wins in a row currently 3 games up on SF with that game in the 10th

Uggla on 3rd with 1 out, GO BRAVES!

Comment

• and alex gonzalez sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Cain is one of the few who always outperforms his peripherals though, so judging him solely on K rate and stuff isn't really fair.
                          But he never had a top notch ERA either if you want to look at it like that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Giants lineup is kind of pathetic, by MLB standards. No offense. But Randall Delgado put in a more than solid effort today at least. Only surrendered one hit in 6 innings. Sadly that one hit was a home run. But still a great preformance. Added 4 Ks and a BB.

Edit...probably should have looked at the previous page. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Braves win again!!!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Talk about undervalued.... Ryan Vogelsong has been amazing for my fantasy team! Go Ryan Go!!!

...and MOTH, Costanza is LEGIT. Thank you. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information