X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verlander is a god.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Talk about undervalued.... Ryan Vogelsong has been amazing for my fantasy team! Go Ryan Go!!!

...and MOTH, Costanza is LEGIT. Thank you. ;)
      He's still filling up those stat sheets. Even when he goes hitless, he manages to grab an RBI or a BB and SB. You gotta love it right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Cubs lose to Houston on a walk off grand slam. I hope Carlos Marmol ******* dies. If Big Z was with the club, Marmol would be staying in Houston when the Cubs leave town.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
          Verlander is a god.
          Frick that. Casper Wells is God!!!

Comment

• Alonso is playing 3rd tonight. Could be interesting to say the least. Through the first three innings he hasn't been involved in a play.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka
              I am glad Kennedy is doing well. I always liked him, it sucked he either couldn't handle the pressure of NYC or the Yankees lacked the patience to bring him along (though that doesn't seem to be the case with Joba and Hughes.)
              Actually, I think the Yankees just made the wrong choices in deciding on Joba/Hughes over Kennedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Actually, I think the Yankees just made the wrong choices in deciding on Joba/Hughes over Kennedy.
                They both have considerably better stuff than Kennedy, and had produced better results at the time of the trade.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Giants are getting shutout by Randy Wells. I really don't know why i force myself to watch this.

Comment

• I give up. Bruce Bochy doesn't see that Orlando Cabrera is ******* terrible. I just quit trying to understand this. **** you Bochy. **** you Sabean. **** you Cousins. **** you Cabrera. **** everyone.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• The Giants season was over on the 1st game at Atlanta a few weeks back when Wilson blew the save. The Giants haven't been the same since then.

I don't blame Sabean for trading Wheeler, it would have been a terrible move not to trade for a hitter. But ya Beltran has a complete failure in San Fran, hasn't impacted the result of ONE game since coming here.

The one thing that makes absolute no sense was trading Neal for Orland Cabrera. I mean that is one of the worse trades i've seen. We already had a Cabrera on the team and his name was Miguel Tejada. While we've had Orlando Cabrera muffing ground balls and striking out 2-3 times a night Brandon Crawford has been tearing it up in AAA.

When this season is over i expect a massive overhaul to the team. Torres, Stewart, Whiteside, Beltran, Tejada, Cabrera, Derosa, Zito, Rowand and Huff all gone. All those guys have been miserably bad. And no signing of crappy old vets please.
                      Last edited by hawkeye123; 08-29-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Do you guys want Carlos Quentin? I think I can get used to Alejandro de Aza and Dayan Viciedo here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                          When this season is over i expect a massive overhaul to the team. Torres, Stewart, Whiteside, Beltran, Tejada, Cabrera, Derosa, Zito, Rowand and Huff all gone. All those guys have been miserably bad. And no signing of crappy old vets please.
                          Whiteside is a perfectly serviceable backup and Torres has hardly been bad.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Whiteside is a perfectly serviceable backup and Torres has hardly been bad.
                            I have no problem with Whiteside as a backup but the Giants need to get younger. Hector Sanchez > Eli Whiteside.

And no, Torres has been awful. One of the main reasons the Giants aren't scoring runs is because he never gets on base/is always on the DL.

Comment

• Royals better sign Gordon to a long term extension in the offseason

Comment

• They should have gotten it down half-way through the season. He's going to cost them an arm and a leg if they wait much longer.

Also, ******* sign Hosmer to a Longoria deal already... They're going to lose these guys before they get a chance to make their run.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information