MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
    I give up. Bruce Bochy doesn't see that Orlando Cabrera is ******* terrible. I just quit trying to understand this. **** you Bochy. **** you Sabean. **** you Cousins. **** you Cabrera. **** everyone.
    I resent that.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      They should have gotten it down half-way through the season. He's going to cost them an arm and a leg if they wait much longer.

Also, ******* sign Hosmer to a Longoria deal already... They're going to lose these guys before they get a chance to make their run.
      They already approached Hosmer with a deal like that and he told them to stick it up their ass. Boras isn't as dumb as Longoria's agent.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• As if Tejada needed any more reason for me to hate him

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...asked-to-bunt/

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          I give up. Bruce Bochy doesn't see that Orlando Cabrera is ******* terrible. I just quit trying to understand this. **** you Bochy. **** you Sabean. **** you Cousins. **** you Cabrera. **** everyone.
          Don't forget... You're a Rangers fan on days like these. :D

Comment

• Halladay, Lee, and Hamels all cruising right now. Can it be the playoffs yet?

Comment

• I ******* hate the Nationals, and miss when Jurrjens wasn't awful.

Comment

• The Cardinals are up 2-1 in the ninth. Dipshit LaRussa decides to put dude with really long name to walk Fielder and now Salas is coming in. Brewers are gonna win. I ******* hate LaRussa.

Comment

• When we lose this ******* game, LaRussa needs to go George Knox on this team....

Comment

• Holy ****, we won. This is a mistake, this team cannot win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                      I ******* hate the Nationals, and miss when Jurrjens wasn't awful.
                      We got Lannan tomorrow dude. Might as well pencil in another loss. He owns the Braves. Guy hasnt won in a while either, he's do. lol.

I'm pretty positive he's 3-0 against us this year and the Nats are 4-0 when he pitches against us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Please go jump in a ditch Beltran, you will be more useful there.

Comment

• Carlos Beltran

Seriously this is almost as big of a flop as the Barry Zito signing.

Comment

• For god sakes it's been 19 games.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              For god sakes it's been 19 games.
                              Watch a week of Giants baseball and you will understand.

Comment

• it's not as bad as Zito but it's pretty bad

8 wins in a row 6 games up, Gibson obvious lock for Manager of the year will Towers win GM of the year?
                                Last edited by fenikz; 08-31-2011, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information