MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Yeah, my dad used to always joke around these times in past season that the Rochester Red Hawks are playing tonight. Tonight, he said its not even the Red Hawks, its the New Britton Wild Cats or whatever the hell they are called.
    Red Wings and Rock Cats haha. I haven't watched a game in almost a week. No point.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      5 of the Twins starters tonight started the year in AAA. 3 in AA. Only Mauer and Valencia were on the MLB roster. This season is a joke.

oh and Kyle Gibson is having Tommy John surgery tomorrow. **** everything.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Red Wings and Rock Cats haha. I haven't watched a game in almost a week. No point.
        Well....the race for 100 losses?

Comment

• Strasburg was money in his first start back. Hopefully he waits awhile this time before getting injured.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Tulo ****'s on David Hernandez Pitch

Comment

• I feel like I watched every pitch Strasburg with the amount of time SportsCenter is spending on this highlight.

Comment

• 'Breaking down the Phenom'
                Give me a ******* break ESPN.
                A start that means nothing is not worthy of a 10 minute segment.

Comment

• Brett Pill hit his first home run, which was an absolute shot.

Please well enough to take Huff's starting spot next year.

Comment

• Player A, August: .360/.472/.697/1.169
                    Player B, August: .286/.423/.657/1.080

Who wins? Player B of course, because he had more homers and RBIs. Whatever (Player A is Avila, Player B is Granderson).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Player A, August: .360/.472/.697/1.169
                      Player B, August: .286/.423/.657/1.080

Who wins? Player B of course, because he had more homers and RBIs. Whatever (Player A is Avila, Player B is Granderson).
                      Are you bitching about player of the month accolades? Seriously? I'll give you that BS award if you have Verlander throw his potential starts in the ALDS.

Comment

• Yankees send out the AAA lineup today

Comment

• OK, what the ****, Verlander?

TWO 2-run homers given up the Shelly Duncan!?
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• We don't lose when Vance Worley is on the hill. I don't get how we're giving him the best support when you include Halladay, Lee, and Hamels in the same rotation. Seems pretty ass backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              Yankees send out the AAA lineup today
                              Shows how much they really care about the division. But they showed that last year too. This year I'd prefer avoiding Verlander, but you can't predict what option that will be.
                              Last edited by Jughead10; 09-07-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Shows how much they really care about the division. But they showed that last year too.
                                Meh, the game ended at 2 something in the morning and the guys probably didn't get to bed until 4ish. I understand the move. Plus, it's Baltimore.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information