No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd fit in with a lot of Mets fans in these parts.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Moscoso almost had a no-no.

Comment

• Is rock bottom the point at which you have Danny Valencia hitting cleanup?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I've never seen anyone drop as many pop-ups as Orlando Cabrera. It's unreal. Tentatively, I'd say he's dropped 5 in the past 5 weeks. Just unbelievable.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Despite giving up just 2 hits and one run through 6, Oswalt walked 4 and had 98 pitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              I've never seen anyone drop as many pop-ups as Orlando Cabrera. It's unreal. Tentatively, I'd say he's dropped 5 in the past 5 weeks. Just unbelievable.
              Dumbest and most useless trade deadline move?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                You shouldn't judge players purely on stats. It's really pointless because he only produces when were up 5-0 and the game is already over. I've seen everyone of his AB's since he was traded, he has choked in clutch AB's more then anyone. It also didn't help that he was gone when the Giants needed him most in mid-August.
                How dare he only do well some of the time!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                  You shouldn't judge players purely on stats. It's really pointless because he only produces when were up 5-0 and the game is already over. I've seen everyone of his AB's since he was traded, he has choked in clutch AB's more then anyone. It also didn't help that he was gone when the Giants needed him most in mid-August.
                  That whole offense in San Fran is a joke. I wouldn't tee off on Beltran for being one of your best offensive players since being dealt, although that's not saying anything at all.

Comment

• Brett Pill just earned a starting job over Belt for the next two seasons in Bochy's mind.

Oh CB Bucknor.
                    Last edited by Brodeur; 09-07-2011, 08:02 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well damn, I guess you can't win the World Series every year. Bummer.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        Well damn, I guess you can't win the World Series every year. Bummer.
                        The Giants might have the worst GM/coach combo to ever win a World Series. I don't get the rational behind playing Cabrera. He is 95 years old and gone after the year, and he is awful at hitting and fielding and breathing. God.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Can't argue with any of that.

Comment

• Damnit, Venters.

Comment

• Ryan Howard vs lefty relievers, it's so fun.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Looks like Wakefield finally gets 200. Hopefully he retires.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information