MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
    Well, 6 after this afternoon's loss to them.

Meanwhile, getting rather afraid as a Braves fan. It seems that the Phillies really only give a **** about beating Atlanta, and the Braves will end the year with 3 against the Phils while the Cardinals get the Astros to end.
    Fear not. The Cardinals will find a way to **** it up.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Just hoping for the Phillies to get to 100 wins at this point.

Comment

• David Ortiz is like crying right now in the post-game. This does not look good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          David Ortiz is like crying right now in the post-game. This does not look good.
          Are you serious? They didn't lose the lead, yet, and if/when they do then sack up.
          There's no crying in baseball.

Comment

• Mariano Rivera. #602. Been a pleasure watching you for 16 years and there's no slowdown in sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Are you serious? They didn't lose the lead, yet, and if/when they do then sack up.
              There's no crying in baseball.
              Not literally crying. But the whole team looks like their cat died.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                Fear not. The Cardinals will find a way to **** it up.
                I hope if the Brewers can even get by the Braves, I hope they get raped so bad by the Phillies they have to call the police. I hope they get swept. I hope Halladay puts one in Nyjer's ear hole. And judging by ur sig, u are a Braves fan actually. They need to win it themselves cuz we aren't gonna be helping out. And I stand by what I said about the Brewers.
                Last edited by yodabear; 09-19-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Well, 6 after this afternoon's loss to them.

Meanwhile, getting rather afraid as a Braves fan. It seems that the Phillies really only give a **** about beating Atlanta, and the Braves will end the year with 3 against the Phils while the Cardinals get the Astros to end.
                  Well I do hope u are right. But my realistic mind tells me we dug ourselves too big of a hole. And the Braves will "squeak" into the playoffs, which isn't dissing, but the Cardinals are just gonna run out of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by DI View Post
                    Mariano Rivera. #602. Been a pleasure watching you for 16 years and there's no slowdown in sight.
                    Jose Valverde is unimpressed. Rivera never saved 46-for-46.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Well I do hope u are right. But my realistic mind tells me we dug ourselves too big of a hole. And the Braves will "squeak" into the playoffs, which isn't dissing, but the Cardinals are just gonna run out of time.
                      I'll happily diss the braves over this. They had a 10 game lead, have already nearly blown it, and are going to likely get destroyed by any team they play if they have a lefty.

Comment

I'll happily diss the braves over this. They had a 10 game lead, have already nearly blown it, and are going to likely get destroyed by any team they play if they have a lefty.
                        Well if thats the case, right now its the Brewers and Randy Wolf is the #4 starter. But the other 3 are righties. And I know this is just a sign I never get to see them play, but I think the D-Backs' lefty is Joe Saunders.

Comment

• Congrats to Mo Rivera. Deserves all respect you can give to a player as he's clearly the best relief pitcher of all time. Really enjoyed watching him over the years and has been a fantastic part of some of the moments from this rivalry that I will never forget.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            Well if thats the case, right now its the Brewers and Randy Wolf is the #4 starter. But the other 3 are righties. And I know this is just a sign I never get to see them play, but I think the D-Backs' lefty is Joe Saunders.
                            Well, then the Braves have a small chance at getting the privilege of getting wrecked by the Phillies in 4.

Comment

Well, then the Braves have a small chance at getting the privilege of getting wrecked by the Phillies in 4.
                              Haha, well to be honest, I think thats what all the teams in NL playoffs will be doing. But hey, I thought the same last year with the Giants and they beat them. So thats whats great about things, they play the games, so u never know.

Comment

• Okay, I must admit, I hate Boston for all their sports. Even tho visiting Fenway is on my bucket list. But this collapse has gone from funny to sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information