Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
    Guess there wasn't any discount.
    Definitely a discount from what the Yanks or Red Sox would have given him.

Comment

• edit: NVMMMMM

Comment

• besides the orioles fans, who else here thinks the best off season was done by the o's? I love Millwood and think he is perfect for that staff. they need that older vet presence pl us he has had some decent success against the yanks and Sox.

GO O's!
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
          besides the orioles fans, who else here thinks the best off season was done by the o's? I love Millwood and think he is perfect for that staff. they need that older vet presence pl us he has had some decent success against the yanks and Sox.

GO O's!
          Not even close. They overpayed for Garrett Atkins when they could have gotten Russell Branyan for a hell of a lot cheaper (don't care about health concerns), and they shouldn't have given so much money to Mike Gonzalez.

Seattle had the best offseason by faaaaaaaaaar.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Accidentally hit unsubscribe on my phone so just resubscribing
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I wished Pedro Alvarez would start out with the big club.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I wished Pedro Alvarez would start out with the big club.
                Why start his clock when you're not contending? Wait the 2 months and he gets some more seasoning also.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I wished Pedro Alvarez would start out with the big club.
                  Might as well get Jose Tabata in the majors before he retires in 3 years at the age of 44.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Why start his clock when you're not contending? Wait the 2 months and he gets some more seasoning also.
                    When you're a Pirates fan, you want anything to help you put up with the fact that you're following the Pirates.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                      When you're a Pirates fan, you want anything to help you put up with the fact that you're following the Pirates.
                      It's like being a fan of the Cleveland Indians in Major League. Except all the things that went well in the movie, actually backfire in real life.

Comment

• You shut your dirty mouth Buck

Go tribeeeee

:(

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          That'll probably happen.

Damn the Buccos brought out their bats today.

Comment

• Brian Matusz has 10 K's in 4 IP for a 22 k/9 rate, using only 2 of his 4 pitches. On the bad side he has let up 4 er in 4 IP, so you gotta take the good with the bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                              Brian Matusz has 10 K's in 4 IP for a 22 k/9 rate, using only 2 of his 4 pitches. On the bad side he has let up 4 er in 4 IP, so you gotta take the good with the bad.
                              Orioles on MLB Network 30 clubs in 30 days at 5pm!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• I was really impressed with Matusz last year. I tried to catch most of his starts with Extra Innings. So rare for a guy that young to have command over 4 pitches like that. And 2 of them are straight nasty. He's going to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information