MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    As I said in the other thread, I'm praying we don't hire some Buck Showalter wannabe who is going to try to fix Theo's mess with rah rah ********. That just doesn't work in baseball and will work even worse with this group.
    This group? Won't a lot of the problem guys be gone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I hope so....but some of them will be awfully hard to move. Either way, that type of guy wouldn't do well in this market anyway, especially we if blow it up and struggle for a few years. Whoever it is will have a hard time replacing a guy who was about as respected as a manager can be in this town.

Also, god damn Matt Moore. This is obscene.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Lackey will be impossible to trade now that Reagins is gone, and depends on what they can get for Youk. From what I understand, those were the two biggest issues.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Boston ****** up getting rid of Francona. But, I guess someone had to be blamed. Was Boston calling for Francona to be fired? The collapse is solely on the players. If Francona could pitch, I bet he would have called his own number those last couple of games instead of the sorry sacks of **** he jogged out there.

Comment

• Beckett and Lester were apparently in the team picture as far as problems go as well, unfortunately. I would be open to moving Beckett. Could well be an attractive piece for a National League team that feels they're close. Lester we've got to hold on to obviously, but yeah, I would love to try to move Youk for prospects/an actual third basemen who can play defense. Lowrie can hit adequately enough at the position and even be an above average bat for stretches, but between the injuries and his defensive ineptitude he's just not a full time guy there.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              Boston ****** up getting rid of Francona. But, I guess someone had to be blamed. Was Boston calling for Francona to be fired? The collapse is solely on the players. If Francona could pitch, I bet he would have called his own number those last couple of games instead of the sorry sacks of **** he jogged out there.
              No, the fans here wanted nothing to be with firing Francona. 82% of ESPN Boston said they wanted to keep him. Everyone sees straight through this.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• What did Lester do?
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mat Moore is amazing by the way. That Rangers lineup was as hot as they come and to hold them to 2 hits over 7 is insane. Ohh wait it's only his 2nd start ever, I'm even more jealous.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    What did Lester do?
                    He beat cancer.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      He beat cancer.
                      Overrated.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hahaha Delmon Young.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Delmon Young bitches.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hey look its good Delmon.

Comment

• Almost Brad Penny time.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wonder if it'd be Hughes or Burnett...

who am I kidding, CC is pitching no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information