MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
    Got Sox-Phillies interleague tickets at Fenway for June 11, it's a friday night game. Fourth row third base line, best seats I've ever had by far plus I'm legal to drink now and if you have ever tried to drink underage at Fenway you would know it isn't easy. So pumped I just hope Wake isn't pitching I see him just about every time I go to Sox games, I want to see Beckett-Halladay so badly.
    I don't know what anything in that post says but I'm going to quote it to admire your sig.

Comment

• Delmon is an adventure

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Got Sox-Phillies interleague tickets at Fenway for June 11, it's a friday night game. Fourth row third base line, best seats I've ever had by far plus I'm legal to drink now and if you have ever tried to drink underage at Fenway you would know it isn't easy. So pumped I just hope Wake isn't pitching I see him just about every time I go to Sox games, I want to see Beckett-Halladay so badly.
        3 2 beer at like 10 bucks a pop.. word of advice.. get drunk before you go there
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• BOSSMAN JUNIOR UPTON JUST HOMERED.

Suck it, Brodeur.

Comment

• Bases juiced none down for Cabrera, pants feeling slightly tighter.

But were soon after let down.
            Last edited by El Peefs?????; 04-14-2010, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
              BOSSMAN JUNIOR UPTON JUST HOMERED.

Suck it, Brodeur.
              One of the three he'll hit this year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• God damnit Laird, we play you because of defense and you cost us two runs this inning. Avila better be starting the next series.

Comment

• I really wish one of these terrible lefties would go down and Weinhardt could come up.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                    Kurt Suzuki just made a ridiculous play throwing out Figgins going to 3rd. You will see this on web gems.
                    Wiped his hand off before he let it go.. unbelievable
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      One of the three he'll hit this year.
                      GUESS WHAT ************. HE JUST HIT HIS SECOND OF THE DAY.

B.J. Upton is back ************* ***** *****!

Comment

What are the chances of him hitting more HRs than plays off he takes in the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          What are the chances of him hitting more HRs than plays off he takes in the field?
                          I wouldn't say he takes plays off, he just goes hard, gets lazy for half the play, then goes hard again.

Comment

Adam Everett had a 2 homer day last season.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Hey! Jesse Crain still sucks!

Comment

• The new guys for Boston are doing really well 8 games into the season. Marco Scutaro has a .429 OBP with no strikeouts, Adrian Beltre has a .357 AVG (although his OBP is lower) while playing great defense, John Lackey has turned in two consecutive quality starts and has an ERA of 1.42, Jeremy Hermida is hitting .357/.500/.786, and Mike Cameron has a .357 OBP. Too bad it won't last all season.

EDIT: As I type this, Scutaro strikes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information