No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of course its Granderson who will cost us the series....

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
      That's just not true. He's actually gotten slightly better. His HR/9 has dropped, FIP has improved and K% has increased, albeit by small margins. The only reason his ERA got worse this year is that his BABIP has gone up pretty dramatically, and he's walking slightly more batters than last years. He's been pretty unlucky this year. He still is a #4 or 5 starter, though.
      It's mainly how poorly he was rushed though. Plus in his rookie year, he had Adam Everett/healthy Inge/Polanco in the infield, and that's some damn good defense.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This is hard to watch.

Comment

• I wish the Tigers had a center fielder who wasn't afraid to get his jersey dirty.

Comment

• RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Umm no, Craig Biggio is a Hall of Famer. That's why he's considered.

I think he is too but the fact that you and I think he is, is irrelevant. The 3000 hits are what's going to get the people who matter to vote for him.

Comment

• I just got banned from the SBNation Tigers site for saying "Never ******* play Wilson Betemit an inning again." Man, SBNation is a bunch of stupid bitches, I didn't even attack anyone on that site once.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well this ended up pretty anticlimactic.

Comment

• Gooooooldschmidt :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I just got banned from the SBNation Tigers site for saying "Never ******* play Wilson Betemit an inning again." Man, SBNation is a bunch of stupid bitches, I didn't even attack anyone on that site once.

Comment

• D-Unit.........I will stab you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Come on Cardinals!

a matchup of Roy Halladay vs Chris Carpenter would be fun

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                            Come on Cardinals!

a matchup of Roy Halladay vs Chris Carpenter would be fun
                            Happy Edwin Jackson Day!!!

GO CARDINALS!

Comment

• Hey, maybe Edwin will revert to 2009 pre-All-Star game with the Tigers form tonight ...
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                Hey, maybe Edwin will revert to 2009 pre-All-Star game with the Tigers form tonight ...
                                Incredibly lucky due to an absurdly low BABIP? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information