Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols: Stays in St Louis

Prince: Dodgers :)

Reyes: Mets- I think they will just offer him too much money to say no too.

CJ Wilson: I could see the Yankees grabbin him. Hope he stays in texas though.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• going to have a heart attack....
      I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• can't breathe. 1 out.
        I'm doing a real job now...well, semi-real.

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.

Comment

• RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Phillies and Yankees both out in the divisional series. Guess money doesn't go as far as it used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Happy Chris Carpenter Day!!!

Seriously, go buy a lottery ticket.

Comment

• Awesome. Congrats Yoda.

All the teams I hate have been eliminated. Go Rangers!
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• YESSSSSS! **** the Phillies. Also, hopefully Howard is okay.

Comment

• YES, YES, YES, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BUDDY! Holy ****, can't believe that run held up. I love u Carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• **** Philly, **** New York, **** Tampa Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Pujols: Stays in St Louis

Prince: Dodgers :)

Reyes: Mets- I think they will just offer him too much money to say no too.

CJ Wilson: I could see the Yankees grabbin him. Hope he stays in texas though.
                        In my MLB The Show RTTS, Prince went to Texas.

Comment

• Milwaukee-St. Louis is gonna be epic! They split 16 meetings. There is a lot of bad blood, mainly centering around Nyjer Morgan, T-Plush, or one of his other 27 alter egos. Like him telling St. Louis to enjoy themselves watching the Brewers in the playoffs. So yeah, its gonna be good. There might be some fireworks.

Comment

• Congrats yoda. Glad to see you celebrating after the first month or so here.

Anyway.

What a disappointing end to the year. I kind of figured this would happen, the Phillies just didn't look sharp offensively towards the end of the season.

But you know what sucks?

I'm in college and in the midst of my junior year. I'll be 25 when Ryan Howard's contract ends. Think about that, that's 10 years on NFLDC/SWDC for me. The UFL probably won't be around by then and the Packers will probably be fully healthy at that point. Halladay, Lee, Utley will all be way-past declining at that point and I'm going to have to hope they blow their load on some big free-agent players to fill a roster. Can you imagine Freddy Galvis playing SS with Trevor May as its ace?

It's disgusting to see how the season ended. I've seen more offensive fight from Drake than the Phils tonight. This game was so poorly managed that the USFL braintrust is laughing right now. Placido Polanco making an All-Star team is a-similar to Nickelback making the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Chase Utley was hurt half the year and only really had a solid mid-summer. The Phillies are almost as well-prepared as the Colts if a major injury were to strike. I think the NJ Teacher's Union has more power right now than the Philadelphia Phillies.

But I can't wait till February.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• ****** Party Time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Go Cardinals!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                                Congrats yoda. Glad to see you celebrating after the first month or so here.

Anyway.

What a disappointing end to the year. I kind of figured this would happen, the Phillies just didn't look sharp offensively towards the end of the season.

But you know what sucks?

I'm in college and in the midst of my junior year. I'll be 25 when Ryan Howard's contract ends. Think about that, that's 10 years on NFLDC/SWDC for me. The UFL probably won't be around by then and the Packers will probably be fully healthy at that point. Halladay, Lee, Utley will all be way-past declining at that point and I'm going to have to hope they blow their load on some big free-agent players to fill a roster. Can you imagine Freddy Galvis playing SS with Trevor May as its ace?

It's disgusting to see how the season ended. I've seen more offensive fight from Drake than the Phils tonight. This game was so poorly managed that the USFL braintrust is laughing right now. Placido Polanco making an All-Star team is a-similar to Nickelback making the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame. Chase Utley was hurt half the year and only really had a solid mid-summer. The Phillies are almost as well-prepared as the Colts if a major injury were to strike. I think the NJ Teacher's Union has more power right now than the Philadelphia Phillies.

But I can't wait till February.
                                So by the time Ryan Howard's contract ends, we'll have an apartment together?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information