MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    If that's a Chasing Amy reference, then I'll take it.
    It was a combo Chasing Amy and Parks thing.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      It was a combo Chasing Amy and Parks thing.
      Since I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and my facial hair is out of control, I'll go with the Chasing Amy thing for now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Since I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and my facial hair is out of control, I'll go with the Chasing Amy thing for now.
        Plus you were getting chummy so I called you by the wrong name.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
          Pujols- Cardinals, does anyone really think he's going to leave?
          Fielder- Marlins, New ball park, new manager, all they need is a big splash in free agency.
          Reyes- Red Sox, because they can.
          Rollins- Phillies, everything is there for him and the team can still win.
          Shields- Yankees, also because they can.
          Wilson- Rangers, Ryan will pay him and he knows his value to the Rangers. (The Rangers better give us something good when John Danks demands a trade to Texas).
          John Danks... I remember when the Rangers traded Danks for Brandon McCarthy. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            John Danks... I remember when the Rangers traded Danks for Brandon McCarthy. :/
            McCarthy looked great this year in Oakland.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Rollins: Braves - Dunno.. just a guess.
              I'd ******* cry, and our current SS is Alex Gonzalez.

Comment

McCarthy looked great this year in Oakland.
                Yeah, he looked pretty good. He had plenty of chances in Texas and never put it together. No love lost.

I hated the Danks trade from the start.

Comment

• FUN QUESTION: What's gonna happen in 2012 that will make your team better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    **** you all for the Reyes deals to other teams. Sickwithit is the only true gentleman.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

FUN QUESTION: What's gonna happen in 2012 that will make your team better?
                      Dodgers having an owner who can actually support the team, leading to better player, more motivated players, more motivated fans, which will lead to more wins :).

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• I'm officially endorsing the Brew Crew.

Comment

Probably another high end pitcher and MUCH better DH production. Although Jorge wasn't terrible the second half of the year batting left handed. I still think we were bottom 3 in the AL in DH production.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                            Pujols- Cardinals, does anyone really think he's going to leave?
                            Fielder- Marlins, New ball park, new manager, all they need is a big splash in free agency.
                            Reyes- Red Sox, because they can.
                            Rollins- Phillies, everything is there for him and the team can still win.
                            Shields- Yankees, also because they can.
                            Wilson- Rangers, Ryan will pay him and he knows his value to the Rangers. (The Rangers better give us something good when John Danks demands a trade to Texas).
                            That would be my guess too. Prince lives in Florida too.

The Brewers could make a play for Reyes also, they've been known to have interest in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                              That would be my guess too. Prince lives in Florida too.

The Brewers could make a play for Reyes also, they've been known to have interest in him.
                              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Fielders re-signs.

Comment

• So it's the battle of the beers in NLCS.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information