Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
    Fielders re-signs.
    It would be great if the Brewers stepped up with a great offer for him to stay. I just have a hard time believing that they would with history being against that.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
      Dodgers having an owner who can actually support the team, leading to better player, more motivated players, more motivated fans, which will lead to more wins :).
      Hah more motivated fans. Getting there before the 7th inning is sooooo lame. Also, I will bet my soul that the Marlins don't sign Fielder.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I like this tweet! :)

        @BNightengale
        Bob Nightengale
        Major League Baseball writer for USA TODAY

        #mlb Rival teams are predicting that the #Rangers will be the winners in the Darvish derby, with every scout predicting stardom.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Probably another high end pitcher and MUCH better DH production. Although Jorge wasn't terrible the second half of the year batting left handed. I still think we were bottom 3 in the AL in DH production.
          Montero needs to get more AB's I have him in our keeper league. I want a reason to keep him.



          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I like this tweet! :)

            @BNightengale
            Bob Nightengale
            Major League Baseball writer for USA TODAY

            #mlb Rival teams are predicting that the #Rangers will be the winners in the Darvish derby, with every scout predicting stardom.
            Really? Because I've seen more than a few people say he's a 2/3 at best.

            Comment


            • I'd say he's a very good 2, more than likely. I want the Tigers to get involved, but hoping he doesn't get a Dice-K type deal.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                It would be great if the Brewers stepped up with a great offer for him to stay. I just have a hard time believing that they would with history being against that.
                They tried to re-sign him again last year but they simply can't afford to shell out the $20-25 million per year that he's going to get. Its the same thing when we offered Sabathia $100 million only to lose out by $62 million.

                Thats why its refreshing to see a guy like Ryan Braun sign long term. He could've made a ton of money but settled for alot of money instead.

                I think we're going to make one last ditch effort to keep Prince but we all know and he knows its not going to be enough.

                But thats $10/year off the books for us which help lure a Jose Reyes over.

                Comment


                • 1. Kennedy(R)
                  2. Hudson(R)
                  3. Collmenter(R)
                  4. Parker(R)
                  5. Saunders(L)/Bauer(R)

                  1. Reyes(S)
                  2. Drew(L)
                  3. Upton(R)
                  4. Goldschmidt(R)
                  5. Montero(L)
                  6. Young(R)
                  7. Roberts(R)
                  8. Parra(L)

                  Comment


                  • I think Verlander is gonna dominate tonight.

                    7+ innings, 2 ER or less.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                      I think Verlander is gonna dominate tonight.

                      7+ innings, 2 ER or less.
                      Is that really asking much? I mean he does it every time he goes out for the most part haha.



                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                      Comment


                      • Reyes is going to be a Met or a Giant.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          Reyes is going to be a Met or a Giant.
                          Anaheim also.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Anyone want Austin Jackson?


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Anyone want Austin Jackson?
                              He'd be a good fit for us. Harvey, Wheeler, and Familia for him?
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • That was in anger for him dropping a flyout.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information