MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    With the right moves Wright, Reyes, Davis, and Duda are fine on offense.
    So you don't think the Mets are better off long-term just blowing it up and spending huge on the draft/international market? I'm not saying that's their best option, just curious.

I tend to think they should let Reyes walk and just let Wright play into his final season and see if he can stay healthy before extending him again.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      So you don't think the Mets are better off long-term just blowing it up and spending huge on the draft/international market? I'm not saying that's their best option, just curious.

I tend to think they should let Reyes walk and just let Wright play into his final season and see if he can stay healthy before extending him again.
      I'm very bias on this but no that would be bad. Our pitching is terrible right now but the offense will be fine if get Reyes back. In the next 3 years we'll have a very good rotation from the minors so we need bats. As the others will tel you here I'm the most bias with the Mets but I really think we can compete in 2013.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So it looks like the Red Sox and Cubs are going to be leaving the weekend without a compensation package. Surprised it's taking this long...but I guess the longer it goes the more it plays into our hands. Cash might be fine with just Theo leaving, but he's trying to take a substantial portion of people in the front office and staff members with him supposedly. So a prospect or two might be in order. I think we're looking for lottery ticket types like Reggie Golden or Candelario...essentially extra draft picks at this point.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Homerun derby in Milwaukee

Comment

• First team to 13 runs, wins
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Ugh... Congrats Cards. Our pitching faded and that thing we call defense was something we couldn't overcome. So long Fielder :( Go Rangers!

Comment

• Prince Fielder is no longer a Brewer!

Comment

• Congrats to Yoda. The Cards are an awesome story.

Comment

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 in 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it Rangers!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                      Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 in 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it Rangers!
                      Happy for you buddy, especially since I was extremely overconfident that Philadelphia would be there right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Happy for you buddy, especially since I was extremely overconfident that Philadelphia would be there right now.
                        haha it wasn't overconfidence, I picked the Phillies in 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                          Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 in 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it Rangers!
                          It's gonna be EPIC. This is the match up I wanted to see.

Comment

• My interest in this world series is nonexistant.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              My interest in this world series is nonexistant.
                              What about the fact that u love me and seem to hate D-Unit (well not really hate, but u know argue with him a lot).

Comment

• I like some of the players on the Brewers, but I'm still glad they lost simply because of Nyjer. It's just too funny that STL went on that run to make the playoffs and ended up eliminating Milwaukee after all that went on.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information