No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When David Freese OPS's .1315 you damn well better make the World Series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
      I like some of the players on the Brewers, but I'm still glad they lost simply because of Nyjer. It's just too funny that STL went on that run to make the playoffs and ended up eliminating Milwaukee after all that went on.
      Yes. Nyjer is a punk.

On an unrelated note it will be interesting to see where Prince ends up. Any guesses? Maybe Texas?
      Last edited by yo123; 10-17-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        What about the fact that u love me and seem to hate D-Unit (well not really hate, but u know argue with him a lot).
        GO CARDINALS!
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I'm excited for it, just because the pitching will be raped.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Brody's location would make an appropriate mantra for this series.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• We goin to the ship!

Comment

• I'm rooting for the Rangers in this one. I hate this Cards team with that douche Molina.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yoda - who picked the Cards to win it all when the postseason began?
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Glad the Brewers lost...mostly because of Nyjer Morgan. He is a punk, I remember his antics when he was in here with the Nationals. Cards are a hell of a story and the Rangers are a good team too. I like Ron Washington and the Rangers team, Ill be pulling for them in the World Series.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                      Yoda - who picked the Cards to win it all when the postseason began?
                      Since u are asking, I am guessing u did?

Comment

• Weird fact, this week the Rams played the Packers and the Cards played the Brewers. Next week the Rams play the Cowboys and the Cards play the Rangers. STRANGE!

Comment

• Looks like Arthur Rhodes gets a ring regardless of the outcome since he played with both teams. 2nd year in a row this has happened (I believe it was Molina last year). Kinda weird.

Comment

• I was pulling for the Brewers since the Giants didn't make the playoffs. So between the Cardinals and Rangers? I gotta go Rangers. Sorry, yoda.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Quick analysis:
                              Key pitcher- Alexei Ogando, who has done a great job of picking up the starters and getting to the short relief guys. If the Cardinals offense can keep up their hitting, Ogando will have to do a lot to shorten the games.
                              Key hitter- David Freese, why not go with the hottest hitter on both teams. We'll see how the Rangers decide to handle him.
                              Most important matchup: Colby Lewis- Jaime Garcia in game 2. Both guys are more finesse than power, I think this one turns into a slugfest.
                              Rangers in 6, I like their lineup a little bit better, though the Cardinals bullpen can win this one the same way they won the NLCS.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                                I was pulling for the Brewers since the Giants didn't make the playoffs. So between the Cardinals and Rangers? I gotta go Rangers. Sorry, yoda.
                                I'm kind of mixed on this series. Part of me wants Texas to win because the Cardinals won not long ago, but there seems to be growing sentiment in KC for the Cardinals now that the Royals aren't doormats. It's fun to root with a group every once in awhile. I was living in New York and surrounded by Yankees fans in a bar in 2004... I've had my run of hostile rooting (and will do it again).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information