No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be rooting for the Cardinals in this series.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
      I'm kind of mixed on this series. Part of me wants Texas to win because the Cardinals won not long ago, but there seems to be growing sentiment in KC for the Cardinals now that the Royals aren't doormats. It's fun to root with a group every once in awhile. I was living in New York and surrounded by Yankees fans in a bar in 2004... I've had my run of hostile rooting (and will do it again).
      The Royals were still a bottom 8 team in MLB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        The Royals were still a bottom 8 team in MLB.
        For 2012? Nope. Couple pitchers away from taking the AL Central (and probably not letting go for awhile).

Comment

• That was the greatest game ever.

Comment

• I think the Rangers are done.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              I think the Rangers are done.
              No sir.....don't say that. Including this game, I think I have said the Cards are done 278 1/2 times. So don't stop believing, its game 7, anything can happen.

Comment

I think the Rangers are done.
                You can only have your heartbroken so many times, but with their bats ya never know.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  No sir.....don't say that. Including this game, I think I have said the Cards are done 278 1/2 times. So don't stop believing, its game 7, anything can happen.
                  That's why I said it. It seems to work for you. :D

Nah really though... when the Rangers win this, I'm going to be happy. Let's go boys!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                    You can only have your heartbroken so many times, but with their bats ya never know.
                    Luckily I had some place to go tonight and didn't have to live through that live.

Comment

That's why I said it. It seems to work for you. :D
                      NO SIR! U can't take my move!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                        NO SIR! U can't take my move!
                        Don't worry. I'll be happy for you if you guys win tomorrow.

Helluva series. It's gonna suck for the loser.

Comment

Don't worry. I'll be happy for you if you guys win tomorrow.

Helluva series. It's gonna suck for the loser.
                          Isnt that the truth? Would be so much easier to just get swept compared to having to lose game 7.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Crazy game, hopefully game 7 goes down to the wire as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              Crazy game, hopefully game 7 goes down to the wire as well.
                              Hopefully it doesn't lol I don't know if I can survive another game like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                Hopefully it doesn't lol I don't know if I can survive another game like this.
                                haha me either man, I am hoping its the game 3 version rather than the game 7 haha. But I just hope we win, but at this point, I hate to sound like the losing attitude or whatever, but dang its like we're running with the houses money. And its awesome and win or lose, this season has been unbelievable as a Cardinals fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information