MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    haha me either man, I am hoping its the game 3 version rather than the game 7 haha. But I just hope we win, but at this point, I hate to sound like the losing attitude or whatever, but dang its like we're running with the houses money. And its awesome and win or lose, this season has been unbelievable as a Cardinals fan.
    Agreed, it's been an unbelievable ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera
      Predicting tomorrow's game will be a dud. Winner will be decided by the 5th inning.
      You really are just the worst type of person. Anyways Cardinals are starting Carpenter tonight idk how to feel about this. I hate to say he is to old to pitch on 3 days rest but i think he is.
      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• That was definitely the craziest game I've ever seen. I just couldn't believe it. If it happened to me in a video game I'd be throwing my controller, no way a team in real life could be down to their last strike twice and tie it both times before winning.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I think Wash messed up by using Holland last night. I definitely feel like Holland gives them a better chance to win tonight than Matt Harrison, especially given he'd be on full rest.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• So happy for Cards fans. I was born in STL and went to a lot of games with my dad when I was a kid so I casually keep up with them and this has been an amazing run for them. David Freese is a great story, what a game 6.

I love how unique baseball is in that since it isn't timed, crazy lead changes are very likely. How dumb do those people that left in the 7th feel today?

Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                You really are just the worst type of person. Anyways Cardinals are starting Carpenter tonight idk how to feel about this. I hate to say he is to old to pitch on 3 days rest but i think he is.
                I'm an antagonist. It's my place in this world, and I've come to embrace it.

As for Carpenter, they almost have to start him. They can pull the plug early if it doesn't look like he has it.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
                  For a second, I thought that was Eminem.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
                    Is that what Jesus looks like shaved?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                      The Yanks won the World Series starting Andy Pettitte on 3 days rest all the time, and he was a year older.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        The Yanks won the World Series starting Andy Pettitte on 3 days rest all the time, and he was a year older.
                        And the Tigers won by starting Justin Verlander on short .... WAIT A SECOND. That didn't happen!
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Which team is the one panicking? The one starting Chris Carpenter or the one starting Matt Harrison?

Comment

• so am i a bad baseball fan for not knowing who matt harrison is? is he like josh collmenter of the rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              so am i a bad baseball fan for not knowing who matt harrison is? is he like josh collmenter of the rangers
                              He was one of the prospects in the Teixeira deal along with Feliz, Andrus, and Salty.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It sucks because i was never confident in Feliz when he went out there. He just walks too many guys, and he couldn't ******* locate his damn changeup. It was just sickening to watch two, two-run leads get blown in back to back innings. I knew it was over in the 11th when the Rangers couldn't score. The Cards had been scoring for the past three innings and the momentum was completely on their side. I hope they blow Carpenter up early, because if it stays within a couple of runs, the Cardinals are winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information