MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    so am i a bad baseball fan for not knowing who matt harrison is? is he like josh collmenter of the rangers
    Collmenter is waaaay better. Harrison should not be known of if you're not a fan of the Rangers. Watch him get lit up tonight.

Like a lamb going to the slaughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Collmenter is waaaay better. Harrison should not be known of if you're not a fan of the Rangers. Watch him get lit up tonight.

Like a lamb going to the slaughter.
      He had a really good regular season so I don't know what you're talking about.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Regardless, I'll be shocked if the Rangers win tonight. Everything is pointing the opposite way. Although I'll be cheering hard for them as my roommate is an annoying Cards fan for no reason whatsoever.

Comment

• Yep, they went from an inning of being champions, to ******* underdogs. No more Ogando please. I hope Wash doesn't out-think himself here and overmanages the game. Ugh

Comment

• I don't think much can top taking out Feldman so goddamn Esteban German can hit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Yep, they went from an inning of being champions, to ******* underdogs. No more Ogando please. I hope Wash doesn't out-think himself here and overmanages the game. Ugh
              An inning? How about a strike away.

Seriously though, you are right about no more Ogando.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                He had a really good regular season so I don't know what you're talking about.
                Did you miss Game 3? The score was 5-0 in the 3rd before Harrison got the yank.

The World Series has a way of making the regular season completely meaningless.

Comment

No not really. One bad game doesn't all of a sudden make you a bad pitcher.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Relatively speaking, yes, it sure does. That's all it takes at this point, one game.

Comment

• Ok so Verlander had one bad game in the playoffs so it completely wipes away what he did prior to that? No it doesn't. It makes him a good pitcher who had 1 bad game. Sample size is your friend in baseball.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Roy Halladay didn't even make the World Series. Does he suck?

Comment

• Ogando had a lights out ALDS & ALCS and is sucking massive dick in the WS. I don't wanna see him anywhere near the mound tonight.

Comment

• Man, i hope the Rangers bats show up tonight. I have zero faith in the pitching right now. :/

Comment

• Loving what i'm seeing from Carpenter so far.

Comment

• Would it be unfair to end the game now? We don't really need to see the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information