Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Does anyone want to jump on the Carlos Santana is better than Buster Posey bandwagon with me?
    Not Posey. Maybe Wieters.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Does anyone want to jump on the Carlos Santana is better than Buster Posey bandwagon with me?
      I planted plastic explosive on that bandwagon. Keep it above 50!
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Borat View Post
        I planted plastic explosive on that bandwagon. Keep it above 50!
        Sorry Borat. I think Santana's bat is better and at D they're going to be about the same. I still have my crush on Kung Fu!!
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Santana is mine <3

          #MoncriefArmy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            Not Posey. Maybe Wieters.
            At least Wieters is going to do something at the majors unlike Hell Boy who will flame out when hitters figure out his "stuff".


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Is Liriano back?? Du-duh-duh!!! :O


              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

              Comment




              • What a day for baseball :)
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                Comment


                • lol really FSN, you are paying like 50 mil for that ad space and use like 10% of the entire thing

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    lol really FSN, you are paying like 50 mil for that ad space and use like 10% of the entire thing
                    Haha, I noticed that too. They've been trying to go subtle with their on screen graphics so maybe they wanted to translate that over to the ad.. still dumb though.
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                    Comment


                    • I have a theory that since Liriano's original surgery, both he and Joe Nathan can not co-exist in being good at the same time. So if Liriano continues this good play and Nathan comes back next year, Nathan will suck but if Liriano's play dips next year, Nathan will be good.

                      I know, it's flawless.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment




                      • Honest to god, this might be the worst song of all time
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I have a theory that since Liriano's original surgery, both he and Joe Nathan can not co-exist in being good at the same time. So if Liriano continues this good play and Nathan comes back next year, Nathan will suck but if Liriano's play dips next year, Nathan will be good.

                          I know, it's flawless.

                          Joe Nathan never sucks so your theory already fails.
                          Jughead if you reference the playoff series last year I will hurt you

                          Comment


                          • JORGE MOTHER ******* CANTU.

                            14th straight game with an RBI, 10th straight this season.

                            That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

                            Comment


                            • Stolen from RAB

                              Tonight, the now-23-year-old Hughes gets his fourth (yes fourth) shot at a Yankee rotation spot…
                              The Man In Black: It always ends the same.
                              Jacob: No, it only ends once. Everything before that is just… progress.


                              I chuckled.

                              Comment


                              • Granderson looks to be hitting a lefty fairly well tonight.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information