Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No HR for you mista.

Comment

• Such a sexy catch right there fellas.Texas is going down once again.I think they need more pitching ha.

Comment

• Lamo why is Rhodes still playing baseball.In Seattle who choked so many times.

Comment

• Leadoff double and they can't even advance the ************ one base. I don't even know why i'm watching, i'm just torturing myself.

Comment

• These last two games have been an abortion for Ron Washington

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              These last two games have been an abortion for Ron Washington
              Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, TLR isn't doing too well himself.

EDIT: This strike zone is really really bad. Pretty one sided too...
              Last edited by Brodeur; 10-28-2011, 09:46 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Another walk? Not surprising. Ron Washington just took out the only guy in the last 10 innings that has been throwing strikes, to pinch hit ************* Yorvit Torrealba.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Another walk? Not surprising. Ron Washington just took out the only guy in the last 10 innings that has been throwing strikes, to pinch hit ************* Yorvit Torrealba.
                  It's somewhat excuseable because of how awful the strike zone has been.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    It's somewhat excuseable because of how awful the strike zone has been.
                    Game 7: Of Layne's 15 missed calls, 13 have benefitted St. Louis, two have benefitted Texas.
                    **** jerry layne

http://umpireejections.blogspot.com/...ld-series.html

Comment

• Cards win.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Im really happy for Pujols. He deserves the ring and to do it at home in St. Louis makes it extra special.
                        Last edited by Rob S; 10-28-2011, 10:35 PM.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          Im really happy for Pujols. He deserves a ring and to do it at home in St. Louis makes it extra special.
                          Huh? He already had a ring...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• ******* Ryan Dunn pitching for the Cardinals

Comment

• If I was a Rangers fan I'd be so pissed at Bid Selig. Texas should have had home field advantage. But no, the NL wins the All Star Game so the Cardinals, 6 games worse, get it instead. If Texas had home field advantage, they win the game last night and there isn't a game seven. What a stupid rule.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                              Bortlezzzzzzz
                              Originally posted by Monomach
                              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Good game and season for both the Rangers and Cards.

Next year though, it's the Pirates' turn!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information