No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to the Cards fans on this site. Especially FireMikeMartz!!!

F'n great series... Sickening that the Rangers failed yet again, but it sure was a great run cheering for them. I'll still come away with fond memories of this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Congratulations to the Cards fans on this site. Especially FireMikeMartz!!!

F'n great series... Sickening that the Rangers failed yet again, but it sure was a great run cheering for them. I'll still come away with fond memories of this season.
      Haha thats old school man! But yeah, good series. I mean I love we won, but it sucks to see good people like Hamilton and Wash lose. I know Wash is gonna get some crap and everyone's gonna talk how he was severely outmanaged and that prolly is true. But he is a good man, u know saying even before game 7 that game 6 was a game between two champions that just one could win. So no matter how the Cards did we were both champions and I thought that was a real classy thing to say, and he ran to LaRussa's office before the game to wish them luck. And of course something LaRussa can improve on: whenever the Cards won, Washington just said: they beat us. He is a good man, and the Rangers were a team I can honestly say there were no hateful person on there like others we may have faced. Carp yelled at Napoli, but Carp prolly yells at his garage, so yeah. And I will say again, its bogus we had homefield, Bud needs to change it to where the team with the best record in the regular season gets it. But hey, it was just great.

Comment

• If this was two years ago, I'd be getting a ring. Just saying...Go Cards

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Congrats Yoda you lucky SOB.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Also I'm glad the non regular fans that have been posting here will leave once again.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Congrats to the Cards, that was a good series.

Comment

• I'm drunk right now but I love you all!!! ****** world Champs!!!!!,

Comment

• Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
                  <3333333333 David Freese for president.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                    Yea I bet the Corvette is probably 60K.I wonder if the guy knows how to drive a stick shift.

Hard to tell if it's a Grand Sport or a Z06 which will run you around 60k or 80k either way.

As for the series it was the worst pitching perfomance by a team i can remember. Would love to know how many batters the Rangers started off by throwing a stike to, couldnt have been many.

The whole homefield for winning the All Star game has to be the biggest farce in sports playoff formats.

Comment

• I love you guys.

Comment

• I love baseball!

Comment

• U know I maybe high or drunk, or still speaking in hyperbole or whatever. But with the huge IF we have this offseason, IF we re-sign Pujols, this team reminds me almost of the Packers in football. U know we get Wainwright back, we re-sign Pujols and Molina who has a club option so we'll pick it up, and we have our guys back plus we get a huge addition off our disabled list. I know this could be kind of a stretch but I truly believe it could happen. We had to go on a tear to make the playoffs just like the Packers, we both had to beat our biggest rival that year to win the league/conference, and we both won the ship without winning the division. It maybe could happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                            U know I maybe high or drunk, or still speaking in hyperbole or whatever. But with the huge IF we have this offseason, IF we re-sign Pujols, this team reminds me almost of the Packers in football. U know we get Wainwright back, we re-sign Pujols and Molina who has a club option so we'll pick it up, and we have our guys back plus we get a huge addition off our disabled list. I know this could be kind of a stretch but I truly believe it could happen. We had to go on a tear to make the playoffs just like the Packers, we both had to beat our biggest rival that year to win the league/conference, and we both won the ship without winning the division. It maybe could happen!
                            OK. While we're both at it (me, for the opposite reason), I think the Rangers are gonna get Prince Fielder and Yu Darvish. :D

Comment

• I really hope the Rangers are ready to spend some big cash this off-season, because this team is ripe for a serious WS run.

I want Clayton Kershaw :/

Comment

• They have the prospects to trade for some pitching as well (although I strongly suggest not trading Profar).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information