MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    I really hope the Rangers are ready to spend some big cash this off-season, because this team is ripe for a serious WS run.

I want Clayton Kershaw :/
    He's available? I didn't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      He's available? I didn't think so.
      Feliz, Profar, Perez, and Leonys Martin might start something.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        They're going to extend Kershaw as soon as the team is sold.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          They're going to extend Kershaw as soon as the team is sold.
          I know that, I was just speaking hypothetically.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I know that, I was just speaking hypothetically.
            Hmm then I'd do Andrus instead of Profar. Profar is going to hit more in the majors I believe. Andrus might look like a better piece to the Dodgers also. You might not have to give up Martin if you do Feliz, Andrus, and another prospect.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
              U know I maybe high or drunk, or still speaking in hyperbole or whatever. But with the huge IF we have this offseason, IF we re-sign Pujols, this team reminds me almost of the Packers in football. U know we get Wainwright back, we re-sign Pujols and Molina who has a club option so we'll pick it up, and we have our guys back plus we get a huge addition off our disabled list. I know this could be kind of a stretch but I truly believe it could happen. We had to go on a tear to make the playoffs just like the Packers, we both had to beat our biggest rival that year to win the league/conference, and we both won the ship without winning the division. It maybe could happen!
              Do the Cardinals have a front office and ownership willing to spend the type of money required to resign Pujols? They were 11th in payroll this year. They'd probably have to double Pujols' salary if they are going to sign him.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Hmm then I'd do Andrus instead of Profar. Profar is going to hit more in the majors I believe. Andrus might look like a better piece to the Dodgers also. You might not have to give up Martin if you do Feliz, Andrus, and another prospect.
                I definitely think Profar will be better than Andrus, which is why I figured it in.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  I really hope the Rangers are ready to spend some big cash this off-season, because this team is ripe for a serious WS run.

I want Clayton Kershaw :/
                  Cant have him...sorry.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

How far do you guys think Profar is from the majors?

What kind of career do you think Leonys Martin has? Who would he compare to?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      How far do you guys think Profar is from the majors?

What kind of career do you think Leonys Martin has? Who would he compare to?
                      I'd say 2014, maybe late 2013 for Profar unless they want to rush him (which they shouldn't with Andrus around). I think Profar could be Tulo with less power and more speed, honestly. Dude has crazy talent.

As for Martin, I don't know. Maybe a better Endy Chavez, haven't seen enough of him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Profar is the man.

Comment

• Leonys Martin is going to be a Kenny Lofton type...needs more seasoning in Round Rock but he'll be a great CF for years to come

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I miss baseball already.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                              Leonys Martin is going to be a Kenny Lofton type...needs more seasoning in Round Rock but he'll be a great CF for years to come
                              Kenny Lofton is a borderline hall of famer, I think that's an exaggeration.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Lofton is in the HoVG

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information