• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
    Pujols- Cubs
    Quit dreaming, pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Espinosa is a SS playing out of position at second.
      I think they'd be willing to keep him at 2B if they went after Jose Reyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        I think they'd be willing to keep him at 2B if they went after Jose Reyes.
        They also have Steve Lombardozzi to play second, so it's just not something they need to do right now. They'd be better served getting rid of LaRoche and signing Prince.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Wilson- Red Sox
          Pujols- WHO THE **** DO U THINK?
          Reyes- Marlins
          Fielder- Cubs
          Jackson- Yankees
          Buehrle- CARDINALS!
          Cuddyer- Twins
          Beltran- Giants
          Papelbon- Marlins

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
            Quit dreaming, pal.
            I think either him or Fielder will end up on the Cubs. I'd be happy either way.

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              I think either him or Fielder will end up on the Cubs. I'd be happy either way.
              I agree, but I think it will be Fielder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                I'll give this a shot:

Pujols - re-sign with Cards
                Fielder - Nationals
                Wilson - Angels
                Reyes - Brewers
                Sabathia - gets more money from Yanks after opt out
                Papelbon - Red Sox
                Edwin - Yankees
                Darvish - Blue Jays
                I dont really see that just due to them drafting Rendon. Hes a guy they feel is a very advanced hitter and could be up soon. Will prolly play 1st with Zimmerman at 3rd.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                  I dont really see that just due to them drafting Rendon. Hes a guy they feel is a very advanced hitter and could be up soon. Will prolly play 1st with Zimmerman at 3rd.
                  They put him at second in the minors, and his defense is too valuable to waste at first. They'll figure something to do with him otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

They put him at second in the minors, and his defense is too valuable to waste at first. They'll figure something to do with him otherwise.
                    Wow, they really moved him to 2nd? Didnt hear about that. As a 2nd basemen his potential numbers would be great.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Wow, they really moved him to 2nd? Didnt hear about that. As a 2nd basemen his potential numbers would be great.
                      I think they were at least toying with the idea, not sure how it'll work out exactly. They could just trade him for a pitching prospect next year or something.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• A lot of you saying Jackson to the Yanks. Don't really see that one.

I really only see Darvish and/or a trade for the Yanks (SP wise).

Comment

Rendon can play 2B. The Nationals have options. Rendon's so good, though... Might be best to let him have 3rd and move Zimmerman to LF or 1B. But they have the flexibility, with Rendon, to go after Fielder.

Comment

• Matt Light...GTFO. Did a ******* Tebow Spin Move...

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              A lot of you saying Jackson to the Yanks. Don't really see that one.

I really only see Darvish and/or a trade for the Yanks (SP wise).
                              I see Wilson or Darvish, but that's it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I see Wilson or Darvish, but that's it.

Can't really see Wilson either. Maybe a trade for Danks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information