Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    Hall of Famer?
    Three rings, third most wins all time, 2nd most post season wins all time. Hall of Fame no doubt about it. The only thing that could possibly go against him is the fact that his winning percentage is just average.

Originally posted by SolidGold
    Bortlezzzzzzz
    Originally posted by Monomach
    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      Three rings, third most wins all time, 2nd most post season wins all time. Hall of Fame no doubt about it. The only thing that could possibly go against him is the fact that his winning percentage is just average.
      Some voters might also view him as a "Steroid Enabler."

For the record, I don't think of him that way and I absolutely think he should be in, but I can see some others making a case against him.

Comment

For the record, I don't think of him that way and I absolutely think he should be in, but I can see some others making a case against him.
        Who wasn't a steroid enabler?

Comment

Yeah, that crossed my mind. Especially since he coached McGwire for almost his entire career and Canseco.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Derek Lowe traded to Indians. Interesting.
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Derek Lowe traded to Indians. Interesting.
              Braves be LOL'ing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Braves be LOL'ing.

Paying 10 million probably hurts their laughing a bit.

Comment

• Paul Maholm, Ryan Nomit, Chris Snyer, and Ronny Cedeno are all free agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post

Paying 10 million probably hurts their laughing a bit.
                    Actually, the 5 million it frees up is tremendously helpful. It just shows you how much Lowe sucks that the Braves are paying 10 million just to NOT have him on their team. Have fun Indians....

Comment

• Ground balls all day, every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                        Actually, the 5 million it frees up is tremendously helpful. It just shows you how much Lowe sucks that the Braves are paying 10 million just to NOT have him on their team. Have fun Indians....
                        I'd take him in Boston for Lackey...

Comment

• Matt Capps is a Type A free agent. Really?

Cuddyer is Type A, Kubel is Type B. I'd imagine both get signed. Please let Cuddyer walk now that he's Type A.
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• There are rumors of CC Sabathia being signed by the Phillies.

WTF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                              5 million dollars isn't **** when we're talking starting pitchers in free agency.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                Derek Lowe traded to Indians. Interesting.
                                I don't know what's better, the $5 million in salary relief or the rotation spot that is opened by this move. I'm happy, though. Let's go forward with Hudson, Hanson, Minor, Beachy and Jurrjens. Or trade Jurrjens and start Teheran. Either way, replacing Lowe with Minor and saving $5 mil to do so is a nice move.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information