MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    Granderson looks to be hitting a lefty fairly well tonight.
    I love Granderson.....great addition....the guy busts his ass coming out of the box and tracking balls in the OF.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post

What a day for baseball :)
      That looks like an awesome ballpark. If only the A's could get something done to get out of the shithole they're in.

Comment

• Poor Scott Kazmir. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          Poor Scott Kazmir. :(
          I noticed you didn't address my truthiness about Hellboy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So Travis Snider finally ******* hit a HR.

w00t w00t

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              At least Wieters is going to do something at the majors unlike Hell Boy who will flame out when hitters figure out his "stuff".
              Yes Brodeur, pitchers can attain K/9's over 9 at nearly every level with crappy stuff. You're exactly right. Not everybody can be a strikeout king like Rick Porcello.
              Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 04-15-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• again, robby cano for mvppppppp <3
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  Yes Brodeur, pitchers can attain K/9's over 9 at nearly every level with crappy stuff. You're exactly right. Not everybody can be a strikeout king like Rick Porcello.
                  Porcello has the better stuff, is younger, and is a ground ball god.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Arizona sending Haren out for another inning after he's already thrown 115 pitches. (insert Dusty Baker joke here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Porcello has the better stuff, is younger, and is a ground ball god.
                      He also strikes out half as many compared to Hellboy. Hellickson, like Porcello, can also put up sub 2.5 BB/9's.

Comment

• Jeff Suppan anyone? Anyone? Willing to accept a bag of balls, maple bats, a pack of Big Leage Chew, or best offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                          Jeff Suppan anyone? Anyone? Willing to accept a bag of balls, maple bats, a pack of Big Leage Chew, or best offer.
                          you take vernon and overbay and we will take suppan and prince :D

Comment

• J-Hey with 12 RBI now, woot! He's been walking a lot recently. Is good, is good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              J-Hey with 12 RBI now, woot! He's been walking a lot recently. Is good, is good.
                              i'm going to the ted tonight for the series opener against the rockies. hopefully mccann doesn't have a day off and the bravos won't be too worn out from their road trip. so stoked for my first game this season and i better get my hands on a red heyward shirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                you take vernon and overbay and we will take suppan and prince :D
                                There was a time long, long ago (roughly 5-6 years) where Lyle Overbay actually led the MLB in 2B's. The Brewers traded him, and I was kind of broken up about it. I thought the Jay's landed a steal, a steal!

Trade accepted if you agree to pay the rest of Bill Hall's contract...Even though he is on the Rex Sox now. Yeah, still paying him. Ughhh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information