Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I really don't care for that part from Cameron. He's getting compared to Dice-K because he has the most hype coming out of the NPB since Dice-K came out, it's natural. If Moyer was a giant prospect when he was drafted, Strasburg would have gotten compared to him. That statement is stupid.
    But they're totally different pitchers. Asking if he's the next Dice-K makes absolutely no sense, because they're dramatically different.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
      But they're totally different pitchers. Asking if he's the next Dice-K makes absolutely no sense, because they're dramatically different.
      Im not comparing him to Dice-K at all. Hes getting all the hype in the world....much like Dice-K did. Im wondering if he is going to suck as much ass as him as well.



      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
        But they're totally different pitchers. Asking if he's the next Dice-K makes absolutely no sense, because they're dramatically different.
        It's not comparing them as pitchers, it's comparing their circumstances which are remarkably similar.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • I'm very curious if the Yankees will get involved with Darvish. I have to assume they will. They obviously won't tip their hand too much but Cashman has said that they are in a much better place scouting and evaluating Japanese players now than they were when they made the Igawa mistake.

          Comment


          • Hahaha the Dodgers owe Manny 21M still.

            O and like Marquis Grissssssssououom too.?!
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

            Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

            Comment


            • Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Hahaha the Dodgers owe Manny 21M still.

              O and like Marquis Grissssssssououom too.?!
              yeah the Rays still owe Manny money also. Its ridiculous, I think once you retire that money should not be owed to players.



              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

              Comment


              • The Tigers still owe a couple million each to Maggs, Sheffield and Pudge, sadly.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • We pay Bobby Bonilla a little over a million a year until 2025 or something like that.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    We pay Bobby Bonilla a little over a million a year until 2025 or something like that.
                    I'm pretty sure Chan Ho Park is still on the Rangers books. lol.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      We pay Bobby Bonilla a little over a million a year until 2025 or something like that.
                      Yeah I remember that, they just called it a lifetime contract at the time I think?



                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                      Comment


                      • I think the d'backs are free of debt to retired players now. May or may not still be paying josh byrnes
                        Last edited by fenikz; 11-03-2011, 03:46 PM.

                        Comment


                        • The Jays aren't paying Vernon Wells ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!


                          MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            Yeah I remember that, they just called it a lifetime contract at the time I think?
                            We had a chance to pay him off but the Mets thought they were smart by deferring the payments. Apparently Madoff told the Wilpons if they defer the payments they could use the extra money and invest it and by the time they would have had to pay Bonilla they'd have had an extra profit. Whoopises.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment




                            • It looks like it could possibly be a new logo for Menudo



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • They unveiled the uniforms last night I guess.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information