No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Backs bringing back Aaron Hill at 2 years - 11 million. About what I expect if he plays anywhere near the level that he ended the year at then it's a huge steal.

Most likely just going to go after Kuroda or some other vet pitcher to replace Saunders and we are done.

Comment

• The Reyes to the Marlins thing is not correct. Anyway I'm surpirsed Hanley would be mad moving position because he and Reyes are close friends.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• simply ********, get rid of the DH, switch to a West/East conference system

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          simply ********, get rid of the DH, switch to a West/East conference system
          DH is never leaving. Too much money at stake. Like I always said, if anything were ever to happen the NL will add it.

Comment

• why even play baseball if you do that

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080
              How in the world is that fair? Why should the Mets have to play the Yankees more than anyone else? We already missed out on the playoffs two years in a row by only a game because we had to play the Yanks 6 times while the other teams got to play easier opponents.
              No fan of any major-market team gets to make arguments about what is "fair"

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I love it....we get the Royals then. While the other teams get competent rivals :). I gotta quit picking on the poor Royals.

Comment

• Clayton Kershaw wins the NL Cy Young award.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Clayton Kershaw wins the NL Cy Young award.
                    As well he should...Congrats, now lets lock him up to an extension ASAP.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• http://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Main/

Just wondering if any of you have ever played/play Hardball Dynasty. I've got one team that I play with my brother and it's an absolute blast. If you like OOTP/Mogul, you will love this game. Guaranteed.
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        DH is never leaving. Too much money at stake. Like I always said, if anything were ever to happen the NL will add it.
                        I think the only people in the entire world who actually like the DH are the 14 (now 15) AL designated hitters.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                        Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Originally posted by Monomach
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                          http://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Pages/Main/

Just wondering if any of you have ever played/play Hardball Dynasty. I've got one team that I play with my brother and it's an absolute blast. If you like OOTP/Mogul, you will love this game. Guaranteed.
                          I'm done with Xio's league. That was fun, but I want something more hard core. I need to find out more about this.

Comment

• The DH rule robbed fans many years of being able to see RAndy Johnson swing the bat. That never got old.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              I'm done with Xio's league. That was fun, but I want something more hard core. I need to find out more about this.
                              This is the deepest simulation game I've ever played, and you get to play against 31 other owners.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Page...e.aspx?fid=362

http://www.whatifsports.com/hbd/Page...ect.aspx?id=13

There's a look at the real "world" that I'm in as opposed to something you'd see if you took the tour. Feel free to look around.

There's the team I have right now. Just got back into the game after a layoff. I don't consider myself good, fyi. Takes awhile to get the hang of it and understand what each rating means. It's really fun though.
                              Last edited by djp; 11-17-2011, 03:58 PM.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                I love it....we get the Royals then. While the other teams get competent rivals :). I gotta quit picking on the poor Royals.
                                say yoda how was that 1985 series :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information