Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
    say yoda how was that 1985 series :P
    4 years before I was born :). But also, I would like to throw a challenge flag...

Comment

• Blue Jays also going retro with the new logo and uniforms

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Seems we are getting quite a few uniform changes this offseason

The Jays going back to their old school look is very nice. I always liked their old unis. Huge improvement over their last uni's IMO.
        Last edited by BloodBrother; 11-18-2011, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Cale Iorg didn't get put on the 40 man. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pirates take him if he is there. I wouldn't say I like it, but it wouldn't shock me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            Cale Iorg didn't get put on the 40 man. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pirates take him if he is there. I wouldn't say I like it, but it wouldn't shock me.
            Cale Iorg sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Cale Iorg didn't get put on the 40 man. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pirates take him if he is there. I wouldn't say I like it, but it wouldn't shock me.
              That'd be the biggest waste of a move ever. If he hit .180 in the majors I'd be shocked.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• It's a Pirates move.

Comment

• Sounding like CJ Wilson will be an Angel. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    I love it....we get the Royals then. While the other teams get competent rivals :). I gotta quit picking on the poor Royals.
                    Really wouldn't be so confident about getting the Royals the next few years and possibly beyond.

Comment

• Phillies put Sebastien Valle, Phillipe Aumont and Jakob Diekman on 40-man. Definitely keeping my eyes on Valle at AA-Reading this year but the other two look like future set-up man and a LOOGY. I wouldn't be shocked to see Diekman make the 25-man though.
                      Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I hate interleague games, though. I don't mind some of the match ups...like ny-ny, kc-stl, etc. (local)

But, in general, I've always hated it. It's ruined the game in a lot of ways. All-Star game means dick since interleague began, world series means less...

The leagues should be separate. The game benefitted from the speculation if the unknown. The air of mystery is gone. Think what the hype would have been all season for a potential Red Sox-Phillies World Series... But in this day, they played a couple series and no one cared after that....

Interleague sucks.

Comment

• Ryan Doumit to the Twins.

Edit: 1 year for 3 million.
                          Last edited by Hines; 11-18-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Sounding like CJ Wilson will be an Angel. :/
                            What makes you say that? They are one of a handful of teams showing interest in him. It's still very early in this. He's visiting the Angels on Monday...as well as visiting other teams after that. I don't see them as front-runners for his services and it's not even close to a sure thing IMO

with that said, I hope they do get him, depending on the cost. Don't think I want to see the Halos go over 5yr/$90 million for his services. If some team offers him more than that, then best of luck to them

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                              As well he should...Congrats, now lets lock him up to an extension ASAP.
                              He's got three years of arbitration, he'll get his deal but the team has said they are no hurry to get him an extension. I wouldn't be surprised to see the team try to shed some payroll to make room for his deal. Ted Lilly and Juan Uribe have two years left on their deals. I wouldn't be surprised if Either is moved at some point either.

Comment

Ryan Doumit to the Twins.

Edit: 1 year for 3 million.
                                I envision him as a Tiger killer. It's always the inexplicable ones. (Luke Scott, Joe Crede, etc)
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information