MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    So depressed. Knew it was coming, but still. ****. Yes, we were going to suck with him, but at least he made watching this piece of **** team enjoyable.
    I'm up for doing some stupid things if you are.

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    Glanville >>>> Michael Martinez.
    Speaking of which, does Brown get benched for April again?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      I'm up for doing some stupid things if you are.

I'm down for some killing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        Marlins reported to still be pursuing Pujols as well, even with the signing.
        That is surprising. I guess they really think fans are going to start coming to their games now that they have a nice stadium. People around the Cubs are saying Chicago is going to offer fewer years but a much higher per year value to Pujols. I've always thought Pujols would just end up going to the highest bidder regardless of team, so that might be enough to sign him

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
          Marlins reported to still be pursuing Pujols as well, even with the signing.
          Well **** the Marlins!

Comment

Speaking of which, does Brown get benched for April again?
            Amaro hates him, I'm convinced. Brown either is a real douche or they are privately giving up on him since they are in "win now" mode. Until Brown learns to be an OF, he'll never get a fair shot here.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
              Amaro hates him, I'm convinced. Brown either is a real douche or they are privately giving up on him since they are in "win now" mode. Until Brown learns to be an OF, he'll never get a fair shot here.
              Again, Raul Ibanez.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Again, Raul Ibanez.
                RAJ gave him that extra year and wanted to justify himself. Manuel hates playing rookies too really. Only reason Stutes and Bastardo got any time was because well, the other options were a cavalcade of Baez, Juan Perez, Lidge, Schwimer and Mathieson.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                  RAJ gave him that extra year and wanted to justify himself. Manuel hates playing rookies too really. Only reason Stutes and Bastardo got any time was because well, the other options were a cavalcade of Baez, Juan Perez, Lidge, Schwimer and Mathieson.
                  Bah whatever. I refuse to like your team no matter how much love we share.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jose Reyes *************!!!!!!

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                      Jose Reyes *************!!!!!!
                      Congrats. I'll see him plenty because I live down here now, but you get to see him every game, which is certainly a treat.

Comment

• Did any other teams even show interest? I kind of feel like the Marlins were negotiating against themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          Did any other teams even show interest?
                          Milwaukee...

Comment

• All Hall of Fames are completely useless institutions. When a guy gets in 40 years after he is finished playing, unsurprisingly after he passes away, the system is obviously broken.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Milwaukee...
                              It was said that they weren't really suitors for him, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Str8 Killa View Post
                                Rumour is that Fielder has narrowed his options to 3 teams: Brewers, Rangers, and Jays, with the Jays being the early favourites.
                                Rangers value hitting over starting pitching, but I think they will roll the dice with Moreland/Young at 1B. I think they are being mentioned just to drive up his asking price when in reality they aren't going for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information