No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Hanley wants a trade because he won't play 3rd. Wouldn't you talk to him about this before you sign a guy to a 100 million dollar contract?

Comment

• Hanley for Jeter wish it would happen but won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        Now Hanley wants a trade because he won't play 3rd. Wouldn't you talk to him about this before you sign a guy to a 100 million dollar contract?
        Especially someone not as good as Hanley.

Comment

• I will take him. I am sure it would end up in disaster for the Mets but I would take him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Now Hanley wants a trade because he won't play 3rd. Wouldn't you talk to him about this before you sign a guy to a 100 million dollar contract?
            Hanley to SF NOW!!!!!
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Cardinals are trying to trade Kyle Lohse.

Rumors are they're trying to make room for Mark Buehrle who has said multiple times in the past that he wants to pitch for his hometown team.

Comment

• Well, Hanley is kinda being a *****. Obviously he is an elite talent in this league but god damn, you're playing for a team that is obviously trying to make a statement as being a team on the rise. He has gained some weight the last couple years, maybe it would be a good idea?

With that being said I want to see him stay on the Marlins they are a team that definitely has me on the edge of my seat to see what they are going to do and what not...but if they traded him they would be able to ask for a king's ransom.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• How on Earth do you make a signing of this magnitude without getting your star player's blessing on it and his sign off on changing positions? Boggles my mind. What are you thinking Jeffrey Loria?

Comment

• The Red Sox are the highest bidder for SS Nakajima.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Hanley to SF NOW!!!!!
                      I feel like you have posted this exact phrase like 5 times now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        The Red Sox are the highest bidder for SS Nakajima.
                        Saki Bombs on Bobby V.

Comment

• Pirates are working on deals with Wilson Betemit and Nate McClouth. Why?????? Oh, and where's the pitching, Neal??

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            The Red Sox are the highest bidder for SS Nakajima.
                            Well apparently this wasn't true. I hate how reporters use Twitter for everything now and half the time they're wrong.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm glad it's not. Supposedly, the only real targets are Geo Gonz and that Cuban OF stud. (for the BoSox)
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                                I feel like you have posted this exact phrase like 5 times now.
                                I have. Except this time I added more exclamation points for emphasis.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information