No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTH Marlins....SIX YEARS for C.J. freaking Wilson?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• Hanley Ramirez is on the block.

If the the marlins manage to trade him, they would go after Prince.

Comment

• What's the deal with Gaby Sanchez? Surely he's gotta be annoyed with the Marlins pursuit of other first baseman. Isn't he pretty good in his own right?
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          What's the deal with Gaby Sanchez? Surely he's gotta be annoyed with the Marlins pursuit of other first baseman. Isn't he pretty good in his own right?
          Yeah, but hes not Pujols.

He would get traded and they would get a lot for him.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/73...pujols-pursuit

HALLELUIAH, HALLELUIAH, HALLELUIAH HALLELUIAH, HAHAHA HAHAHALLELUIAH!!!!!!!!! HE IS OURS BASTARDS!

Comment

• Mark Buehrle agree to 4 year 58 million dollar deal with the Marlins.

Comment

• holy **** marlins

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  Mark Buehrle agree to 4 year 58 million dollar deal with the Marlins.
                  Good move, Hanley on the block and if he gets traded for the King's ransom that they would get they then go after Prince....wow.

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• That's way to much for Buehrle as far as I'm concerned.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      That's way to much for Buehrle as far as I'm concerned.
                      Meh, going to the national league? he will only get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                        Meh, going to the national league? he will only get better.
                        He's 34. He'll be getting worse not better.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Buerhle throws like 88 anyway, he can be good until he's 40. That is a hell of a lot of money though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            He's 34. He'll be getting worse not better.
                            Hes going to a weaker division and a weaker league in general. He doesnt blow it past anyone and has always lived off an amazing change and great control. Hes built to last

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Buerhle throws like 88 anyway, he can be good until he's 40. That is a hell of a lot of money though.
                              Yeah, that's my thought as well. Not sure you're going to get your moneys worth at 14M a year. Glad we didn't bite if that was the asking price.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The AL Central is terrible. The NL East is a much stronger division.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information