MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
    I'm pretty sure the rumors were false. God, I hope they were false. I'd hate to think Atlanta is run by incompetent fools.
    Dan Duquette is indeed the incompetent one

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      Id love that trade
      As a Braves fan? Oh boy.

Comment

• Gio Gonzalez traded to the Nationals.

keithlaw keithlaw
        Gio to Nats for Cole, Norris, Peacock, and Milone. Love this for Oakland.
        21 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Look out for the Nats in a couple years, they have the pitching, if Harper is as advertised, they could be dangerous. Also a nice return for Oakland.

Comment

• Gio is overrated in me eyes. What a great deal by Oakland.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Stupid trade for the Nats. They still won't even finish top 3 in that division. They need to continue to beast the draft and build a young monster franchise.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Gio is overrated in me eyes. What a great deal by Oakland.

Hopefully we can do something like this with Niese one of these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                Stupid trade for the Nats. They still won't even finish top 3 in that division. They need to continue to beast the draft and build a young monster franchise.
                You never know. The Braves are always up and down. But their ups are never too up and their downs never too down. But they are certainly never consistently the clear 2nd place team. The Phillies could be on a downward trend. And the Nats did win 80 games last year.

Also when does the second wildcard team kick in?

Comment

• Loving the Gio trade. My only minor complaint is that it's mostly pitchers when we really need hitters. But still, wow.

Comment

• Logan Morrison @LoMoMarlins 15m
                    Just heard from my boy that Prince to Seattle is a done deal...

Interesting.
                    Dont know if it happens, but its interesting

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• hahha Logan was trolling.

Also, good haul for Oakland but man, they traded Cahill and Gio and didn't really get any legit bats back which is something they really need. They are ripe with pitching now but have nothing on offense. Not really sure I like that too much for them when it comes down to it

Comment

• So who got the better deal for thier "Ace" Reds or Nats?

Comment

• I don't think its even a question in my mind... Reds

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                            Logan Morrison @LoMoMarlins 15m
                            Just heard from my boy that Prince to Seattle is a done deal...

Interesting.
                            Dont know if it happens, but its interesting
                            "Purple Rain & When Doves Cry are going to sound unbelievable this summer under the lights at Century Link Field"

"Oh ****, you guys thought I meant the 1B from Milwaukee. My bad. (I love all of you. Happy Holidays!)"

Lomo <3.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• So the question after this Gio trade becomes:

Who are the top draft prospects for 2013? Because we know the A's are going to have a top 3 pick in that draft with the roster they have for next year.

And please don't name a dozen pitching prospects. The A's need hitting.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/73...-two-year-deal

Beltran to the Cards. 2 years 26 mill.

Berkman to first, Beltran in right. Sounds right to me.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information