MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
    "Purple Rain & When Doves Cry are going to sound unbelievable this summer under the lights at Century Link Field"

"Oh ****, you guys thought I meant the 1B from Milwaukee. My bad. (I love all of you. Happy Holidays!)"

Lomo <3.
    I was spreading it all over.
    I really wanted to suck more people into it.

I has a sad.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Love the Beltran move. If nothing else, he is on our team so he can NO longer own our asses. And on a positive note, he doesn't have to face the Wainwright curve ball!

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        So the question after this Gio trade becomes:

Who are the top draft prospects for 2013? Because we know the A's are going to have a top 3 pick in that draft with the roster they have for next year.

And please don't name a dozen pitching prospects. The A's need hitting.
        Who knows but it'll between the Mets and A's for sure.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
          Love the Beltran move. If nothing else, he is on our team so he can NO longer own our asses. And on a positive note, he doesn't have to face the Wainwright curve ball!
          As long as his knee is healthy it's a good deal.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• So with this acquisition, what is the Cards projected lineup for next year?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
              So who got the better deal for thier "Ace" Reds or Nats?

I think in the end the Reds will have given up more talent....but Latos is a better pitcher than Gio Gonzalez

so uh, I guess the Reds. I really like Alonso/Grandal a lot though, and I think Volquez is gonna own in PETCO Park. And hell, I can easily see Boxberger becoming the Pads next closer with Bell gone

both Oakland/SD can't really complain with the returns they got. A's got a great return, I just wish they would have ended up with more legit hitting prospects for Cahill/Gio than what they got.

Comment

• Dave Sappelt and Ronald Torreyes the two included in the Marshall trade. Sappelt has been disappointing in the bigs, looks way over powered. Torreyes has potential but is tiny.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• 2012 salaries

Carlos Beltran = $13M
                  Aaron Rowand = $12M to NOT play for the Giants

**** you Sabean. Seriously. How can someone be so bad at this?
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Would have liked Carlos to go to an AL team, but he'll fit in nicely in STL.

Comment

• Dombrowski needs to do something. All he's done is sign Gerald Laird.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                        Would have liked Carlos to go to an AL team, but he'll fit in nicely in STL.
                        I wonder what he'll say to Wainwright.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This last Reds trade sucks. Gave up three players with potential for a relief pitcher.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
                            This last Reds trade sucks. Gave up three players with potential for a relief pitcher.
                            An elite reliever who can throw about 100 innings a year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              An elite reliever who can throw about 100 innings a year.
                              Threw about 75 the past two years.

The Reds still gave up a potential middle of the rotation starter, a second baseman with decent upside and an MLB ready outfielder. And they will probably have Marshall for only one year.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                              <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                              <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                              <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                2012 salaries

Carlos Beltran = $13M
                                Aaron Rowand = $12M to NOT play for the Giants

**** you Sabean. Seriously. How can someone be so bad at this?
                                he went to the Dayton Moore school of GM'ing

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information