MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
    Honestly I wish we had... There has been reports that the front office has been interested in him since before he was as good as he is. I have wanted him since I heard he might be available. That slider he struck Gonzalez out on last season was nasty.

Although I will say Bailey has been good as well and is one of the better closers in the AL when he can stay healthy. So we take a gamble on a young often broken player.
    I'm sure that the Red Sox did go after The Hammer, but I know for a fact that the Pirates asked for Ranaudo plus more, which I'm sure the Red Sox balked at. I honestly believe Hanrahan is worth that much, but that is just my opinion.

Comment

• I'd worry about his health more than anything performance wise. No DH to hide him in that cavernous outfield could be a disaster on top of it.

Comment

• Pirates signed Jo-Jo Reyes. He's a nice option to have if he ever reaches his potential. I think he's nothing more than a LOGGY in Pittsburgh, but I hope he gets his chance to start and turns his career around. He'd be a nice under the radar signing if so.

Comment

• Sounds like Coco is coming back to Oakland. Championship.

Comment

• Well, apparently the Twins are done spending.

http://www.startribune.com/sports/tw...136539778.html

Here's to filling out our bullpen with big league camp invites! :(
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
              Pirates signed Jo-Jo Reyes. He's a nice option to have if he ever reaches his potential. I think he's nothing more than a LOGGY in Pittsburgh, but I hope he gets his chance to start and turns his career around. He'd be a nice under the radar signing if so.
              Dude is balls. Legitimately. Balls.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Yeah what is this Jo Jo Reyes potential being spoken of?

Comment

• Go ahead and give Matt Bush and Bryan Bullington a shot for their "potential."

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So Nationals reportedly the favorites for Prince? Wowzers

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• The Marlins are close to acquiring Carlos Zambrano.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        The Marlins are close to acquiring Carlos Zambrano.
                        Thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Ozzie Guillen is friends with Zambrano, so if he can't control him, no one can.

Comment

• Zambrano for Volstad...why marlins ?

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• M's sign Hisashi Iwakuma for 1yr/1.5 Million. The same guy who turned down 4yr/20Million from the A's last year because he wanted Kuroda money. Hehe. They should probably play him in the Japan series against the A's.

Comment

• WBBM Newsradio’s Mike Krauser reports that Starlin Castro is wanted for questioning by Chicago Police regarding an accusation of sexual assault.
                                According to the report, which has been relayed by CBSChicago.com, a woman in her 20s left a bar at 3 a.m. on September 29 and went to Castro’s apartment. The alleged victim said she blacked out but later awoke to find Castro sexually assaulting her. Castro has not yet been questioned by police because he left for his native Dominican Republic that morning and has not returned. Castro’s agent, Paul Kinzer, a detective assigned to the case and the Cubs have all declined comment to this point. Obviously we will pass along more information when it becomes available.
                                She certainly wasn't going there for Castro's bitchin cooking

Still, Castro has a long ways to go before he can reach Jeter's level of expertise on women. Trial and error, young man.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information