MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
    La Russa will be working with the Tigers in an unofficial capacity during spring training. Not sure what that means, but it cant hurt.
    Miggy and LaRussa hitting the town!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• RIP Gary Carter.

One of the best Expos ever.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat
        Give me your top 5 teams that you think have produced the most WAR from their own drafted players over the past 10 years. I'll post the answers later.
        Phillies would have to be up there with Utley, Howard, Madson, Rollins (well he was like 11 years), etc. Then again the rest of the team are Ruler 5'ers or horrible free-agent signings.

That being said, the 50 million dollar closer is in Florida.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• I already read the article about this, so I will refrain from posting it, but I know someone else read the article as well.

sig by BK and avy by me
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
            I already read the article about this, so I will refrain from posting it, but I know someone else read the article as well.
            Yep.

The google was strong with someone ...
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I had already seen the article as well, no google skills required.

Comment

• I wish the article counted players drafted, but traded and playing in the majors on another team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  I wish the article counted players drafted, but traded and playing in the majors on another team.
                  I'd be interested in that as well just to see which teams are good at identifying talent in the draft regardless if that player ends up with another organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I wish the article counted players drafted, but traded and playing in the majors on another team.
                    Originally posted by Stash View Post
                    I'd be interested in that as well just to see which teams are good at identifying talent in the draft regardless if that player ends up with another organization.
                    I think it would be even more productive to then take into consideration the WAR produced by those players traded for prospects--to see if the team was able to get value in return for the players they "identified" in the draft.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                      I think it would be even more productive to then take into consideration the WAR produced by those players traded for prospects--to see if the team was able to get value in return for the players they "identified" in the draft.
                      Do want. ...
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• #MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                          It shouldn't be to difficult to do just very time consuming.

Comment

• Manny to the A's.

Comment

• 500K ... now is that for the season? or for the 112 games he's eligible to play?
                              As in, will his pay be prorated down from 500K to 300Kish for the games he'll actually play in?
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• apparently this might be Rivera's last year and then he will retire.

I haz a sad
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information