No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well at least Willingham is crushing the ball, now leads the league in homers.

Our pitching is just god awful though.

Comment

• CHICAGO CUBS OFFENSE EXPLOSION!!!!!!

Zack Greinke with 3.2 IP 9 hits 7 ER, 8 total runs accounted for. Prettayyyy, prettayy, prettay good.

My personal goal for the Cubs this season: Don't get swept in any series. Hopefully will be 2 for 2 after today.

Comment

• The Pirates are first in ERA but last in runs. They are batting .188 as a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Sums up the Orioles perfectly

2010: YAY! I made it!

2011: We'll turn it around this year!

2012: This losing shits getting old
          That is great

Comment

• Reds gonna lose....in comes Simon to pitch..

Comment

• Simon sucks ass.

Comment

• We wont win with Baker.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  CHICAGO CUBS OFFENSE EXPLOSION!!!!!!

Zack Greinke with 3.2 IP 9 hits 7 ER, 8 total runs accounted for. Prettayyyy, prettayy, prettay good.

My personal goal for the Cubs this season: Don't get swept in any series. Hopefully will be 2 for 2 after today.
                  I would love for this goal to come to fruition, but I'm betting there will be a series where we score 5 runs in 4 games and get swept. My guess is it will be their July series in Atlanta because I'll be at those games.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                  Bortlezzzzzzz
                  Originally posted by Monomach
                  Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• So Garza ruined his CGSO chance with this gem.
                    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...video_20564287

He might be the worst pitcher at defense in the Major Leagues.

No runs scored but what a bummer.

Last edited by dabears10; 04-12-2012, 06:15 PM. Reason: Added Gif

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                      So Garza ruined his CGSO chance with this gem.
                      http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...video_20564287
                      Haha, what the ****? How does one miss that much?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• He summoned his inner Chuck Knoblauch.

Comment

• Even Jose Offerman thinks that was a God awful throw by Garza.
                          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• The Pirates are making Chris ******* Capuano look like a ******* Cy Young Winner. 5 of their first 8 batters have struck out. 4 looking.

Comment

• any of you guys have recommendations for individual fantasy baseball players tomorrow? i'm doing this thing where i get a salary cap and pick individual players, they get points, i win money.

you guys seem pretty good at baseball knowledge, so anybody have some picks for me? +rep for anything with an explanation

scoring is:
                              -.25 for outs, 1 for 1B, 2 for 2B, 3 for 3B, 4 for HR, 1 for R, 1 for BB, 1 for SB

-1 for ER, 1 for IP, 1 for SO, 5 for W

any guys who own certain pitchers or vice-versa would be much appreciated. +rep once again.

Comment

• shame we gave away that game yesterday but can't complain about 5-1

My daily D'Backs MILB report :)

Chafin 6 IP 3 H 9 K

and here's a video of the strikeouts from Bauer's last start; his curve is just too filthy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information