No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Never seen this before. The White Sox grounds crew made the batters box way too shallow and Miguel Cabrera pointed it out. Two batters into the game they've stopped everything to measure and redraw the lines. Unprecedented? haha
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• White Sox trying to pull a fast one.

Comment

• Freaking white socks . Petitltefull they are trying to cheat the batters .

Comment

• Umm that would cheat both sides. I'm sure it was a mistake.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Morons. White Sox fans online and in the crowd are going apeshit, calling Cabrera every unnecessary name under the sun. The batters box was 4-6 inches closer to the mound that it was supposed to be. Detroit's first two hitters went down on strikeouts before they re-drew the lines. The White Sox would have been at the same disadvantage had Cabrera not pointed it out.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Morons. White Sox fans online and in the crowd are going apeshit, calling Cabrera every unnecessary name under the sun. The batters box was 4-6 inches closer to the mound that it was supposed to be. Detroit's first two hitters went down on strikeouts before they re-drew the lines. The White Sox would have been at the same disadvantage had Cabrera not pointed it out.
              Most sports fans aren't rational? You don't say.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Most sports fans aren't rational? You don't say.
                I think it's just the belligerent White Sox ones ...
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  I think it's just the belligerent White Sox ones ...
                  Was it both boxes or just the ones for right handed hitters? Is Chicago putting out a lefty heavy lineup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Was it both boxes or just the ones for right handed hitters? Is Chicago putting out a lefty heavy lineup?
                    Both boxes. It appeared that the dimensions might have been correct, but the entire box was quite obviously a minimum of 5 inches closer to the mound. I have no idea how that happened, but it was obvious.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
                      Petitltefull
                      What in the holy **** is the word you were trying to spell?

And White Sox fans are awful, maybe more obnoxious that the worst of the Red Sox/Yankees fans, this should come as no surprise.

Comment

• Sorry but nothing beats the obnoxiousness of Yankees fans. Nothing. It's White Sox fans on steroids. Just look at how bad Jughead is and he's on the lower part of the scale.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sorry we are good.

Comment

Sorry but nothing beats the obnoxiousness of Yankees fans. Nothing. It's White Sox fans on steroids. Just look at how bad Jughead is and he's on the lower part of the scale.
                            Yeah, Jughead really sky high with his obnoxiousness ......
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Sorry but nothing beats the obnoxiousness of Yankees fans. Nothing. It's White Sox fans on steroids. Just look at how bad Jughead is and he's on the lower part of the scale.
                              But I have a reason to be obnoxious. The fact that the White Sox are even in consideration with what they have done, should put them ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                But I have a reason to be obnoxious. The fact that the White Sox are even in consideration with what they have done, should put them ahead.
                                I thought the Yanks were above that and supposed to be a classy bunch?
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information