MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Yeah, Jughead really sky high with his obnoxiousness ......
    I guess you're being sarcastic but Jug takes more pot shots at other teams than anyone else here.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      I thought the Yanks were above that and supposed to be a classy bunch?
      We are. I didn't say one thing to an Orioles fan these past two games. I actually only talked **** to one person in the stands and it was a Yankees fan because he was wearing a Cowboys hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I guess you're being sarcastic but Jug takes more pot shots at other teams than anyone else here.
        I take more pot shots at the Mets than anyone else here.

Comment

• Pitching clinic going on in Chicago by both starters.

Comment

• And other teams. Anyway getting back to real baseball talk I find it odd that the first 3 starts for King Felix this year are all going to be against the A's.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pujols is awful!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• A Yankee game well under 3 hours? I wonder what the over/under would on that for the season.

Comment

• Sox beat up Price early. Would love to see this offense continue.

Comment

• Like the White Sox were the first team to try something like that. The Tigers batters like to crowd the plate, and Cabrera caught them on it. Scherzer and Peavy racking up strikeouts.

Comment

• What just happened to Jacoby Ellsbury? Hurt his shoulder badly? Brignac fell on him?

****, he's on my fantasy team.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

What just happened to Jacoby Ellsbury? Hurt his shoulder badly? Brignac fell on him?

****, he's on my fantasy team.
                        Hard slide into second, He hit Brignac and Brignac fell on his right shoulder. From the replay it didn't look bad at all. Although he looked like he was in a ton of pain.

Comment

• http://www.raysindex.com/GIFs/af29.html

Video of the play.

GOD DAMN IT!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Morons. White Sox fans online and in the crowd are going apeshit, calling Cabrera every unnecessary name under the sun. The batters box was 4-6 inches closer to the mound that it was supposed to be. Detroit's first two hitters went down on strikeouts before they re-drew the lines. The White Sox would have been at the same disadvantage had Cabrera not pointed it out.
                            This your first encounter with White Sox fans? At least Tigers fans have a legitimate reason to have to put up with them, as you're in the same division and directly competing. Sox fans act like this towards the Cubs for the most irrelevant things.

Oh, it's an off day for the Sox? Let's rip on the Cubs for losing or having drunk fans not paying attention to the game. What's that, the Sox just lost? Ya, well the Cubs lost by more to a National League team, they are way shittier.

It's seriously non-stop, even when both teams suck like they will this year.

Comment

• lmao sorry about ya Hochevar. Ouch.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• That was fun to watch!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information