No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty awful outing for Harvey. Kept falling behind, gave up 6 through four. Mets can't be excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
      Pretty awful outing for Harvey. Kept falling behind, gave up 6 through four. Mets can't be excited.
      .................McGee......baseball thread.....does not compute.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Alex Gordon has been so ******* good since June... Actually could care less about his power numbers as long as he's getting on base (his ******* job).

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          .................McGee......baseball thread.....does not compute.
          I still like my Bisons, as much as the Mets have ruined them. I even went to a majors game last month. I just don't know things or get particularly excited over any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Yeah. Catchers need the day off. It'd be one thing if it was the AL and he was just DH'ing, but you can't have your guy out there like that all the time. He's not going to last doing that. And the benefit really isn't that good for the Giants anyway.
            I agree with most of that, but he's our best hitter and our cleanup hitter. I think the benefit to having him out there is obvious.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Lorenzo Cain has been better than Melky Cabrera since he came off the DL. Small sample size? **** you. Let me have this.

Comment

• Yoenis Cespedes is so freaking good

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Damn, Kubel with 3 bombs tonight.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• A's have to go through the heart of the Yankee line up these last 2 innings.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Did the A's really get Jarrod Parker, Ryan Cook AND more just for Trevor Cahill? The dude is dealing.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                        Did the A's really get Jarrod Parker, Ryan Cook AND more just for Trevor Cahill? The dude is dealing.
                        Not hard to pitch in that park.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jay Bruce is entering Babe Ruth mode.
                          He will destroy in late July thru August.
                          Then hit .250 the rest of the way.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• INGE!!!! 2-1 A's lead

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I know it's 1 AB too late, but how pathetic do you have to be in order to let Derek Norris get a steal off you?

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• What's up with Jemile Weeks? Just having a bad year?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information